4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Chunzilla

Apr 30, 2017
Just finished the update. It was soo good! I'm surprised the formerly religious girl would stay with Alexa's group given how uncomfortable she was with even just nudity but yeah. I'm excited for the next update!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ezykeyal

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What do you wish to know, other than what you know already from the last release?

I've reworked them a little for the upcoming release.
I mean, confirmed LIs? Potential threeways or fourways ahead? That sort of stuff :HideThePain:

Nah, it just crossed my mind that I hadn't visited this thread in a while, and after seeing it was a bit too quiet I decided to try and wake it up a little bit.
But I do really like those raven-haired beauties! :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ezykeyal

Atlas08

Apr 6, 2018
All the girls are a part of the band
I mean, confirmed LIs? Potential threeways or fourways ahead? That sort of stuff :HideThePain:

Nah, it just crossed my mind that I hadn't visited this thread in a while, and after seeing it was a bit too quiet I decided to try and wake it up a little bit.
But I do really like those raven-haired beauties! :D
All these girls are currently LI since the last update and you will be able to meet them if you join the band

Taylor is the confident type, if she wants something she'll go for it
Elize is first girl you meet out of the three and invites you to join the band
Jun is the silent mysterious type.

You can get a few scenes with Taylor in the third chapter and more scenes should be added later for the other two so, keep your eyes peeled!

• Love
Reactions: Aristos
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes