4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Dreezky

Oct 25, 2023
Oooh man, I need the next episode. The story is really good, I rarely read everything (and often stop before the end) in other VN, because often it gets boring quickly, but here I enjoyed from beginning to end. I can't wait to see the rest, good luck! (y)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Don't worry, I'm not pissed off. Just one of those days where I'm generally disappointed. Indeed, it was very deliberate to not make them look like perfect plastic dolls to fuck with, there are enough of those out there.... that's also personally not for me.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, regardless of your attraction choice!
originally I was on the same opinion... but when I got into it... Natasha for example is written is such a good way, she is such a sweetheart :love: I love her character regardless if she is twice the size of the MC :ROFLMAO:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Harems need a certain kinda game to work, they look silly as fuck in games like this.
I 100% agree. Harem imo only really works in fantasy because there are a lot of ways to justify it and make it, make sense in that world.

It could maybe work in realistic VNs but it has to have a certain vibe to it or it ruins the whole thing and this VN does not fit in that box. Polyamorous relationships on the other hand could work here if the dev wanted it and if the girls personality fits that mold.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I feel the complaints about the lack of explicit content kinda relegates all the other well done things, and it's a shame.
Plot wise, i find the story really interesting and well written, also it's clear that the rendering quality is high... But i also feel those complaints are, to some extend, justified. The non focus on explicit content is not wrong per se but maybe the place Dev chose to promote their story it is.
Going to a bbq food festival trying to sell veggie food is not a great idea.
This site has a "no sexual content" tag so the site is not the problem. The problem are the people who see hundreds maybe even thousands of games and instead of choosing to play the one they like, they complain about something that is clearly not made for them.

There a lot of VNs that are fast paced when it comes to sex or even a full on sexual fest and if that is your taste then no problem, just play those VNs and leave the VNs with actual story to the those of us that like it.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Yes, it is niche as a whole and I'm aware of this. Though there's only 2 'muscle' LI's, the entire project seems branded as ONLY muscle LI's for some reason, which is interesting consdering there's a wide variety of everything.

What I wrote, is based on several factors outside of this. One of them being the countless of people sending their personal thanks, calling it their favorite game, or even the GOAT... but leave it at that. Although I'm very grateful for the kind words, it's not the kind of support that ultimately helps this project along. It could have done really well, if those would have decided to throw a few bucks this way, but alas...

Attraction and arousal are very personal. Though you may not like any of characters in this story, it's different for everyone.
I don't really support games on Patreon or atleast I don't anymore (burnt one too many times) but if this ever release on steam, I would 100% buy it.

This VN is easily one of my favorites and it is still very early on, in its development so that is saying something. I hope you get all the support that you deserve and like I said if this goes to steam, I'll be the first to buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezykeyal
Apr 18, 2018
Yes, it is niche as a whole and I'm aware of this. Though there's only 2 'muscle' LI's, the entire project seems branded as ONLY muscle LI's for some reason, which is interesting consdering there's a wide variety of everything.

What I wrote, is based on several factors outside of this. One of them being the countless of people sending their personal thanks, calling it their favorite game, or even the GOAT... but leave it at that. Although I'm very grateful for the kind words, it's not the kind of support that ultimately helps this project along. It could have done really well, if those would have decided to throw a few bucks this way, but alas...

Attraction and arousal are very personal. Though you may not like any of characters in this story, it's different for everyone.
You are truly making a game that has most of the things i wish there were more of in the adult game space. Niche as it is there aren't enough games where there are buff ladies that arent just thin girls with a spec of tone. This game made me start looking and ultimately get upset with how low the amount of games about muscle women there are. I also truly want to thank you for making an awesome black mc who isn't some annoying stereotype, just a regular guy who is black. This game is top of the list of games i'm eyeing the most. So far my biggest issue is that there are no black love interests (yea i know i should take what little i get but it still hurts). I probably will be throwing you some support sometime soon since i'm finally able to because the space needs more of this.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Well, i agree with the above comments. The usual black MC's turn out as the most cliche stereotype black guy 9 out of 10 times. And that's true even for just most MC's in general regardless of their ethnicity. This time you don't fall into the usual trope of either having a weak wimp or a overpowered juggernaut of charm and muscles.

The story is what really makes this game stand out, along with the great cast of people the MC surrounds himself with. Looking forward too see what the future holds for this story.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes