4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Uhm .. is there a normal/attractive looking LI in this avn too? I heard something about a band li? Im enjoying the story but the girls really arent attractive at all for me so far

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Uhm .. is there a normal/attractive looking LI in this avn too? I heard something about a band li? Im enjoying the story but the girls really arent attractive at all for me so far
I am not attracted to the bald lady in the band, and Lily only barely.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Are lily, natasha, rosie, alexa and taylor the only LI's or will there be more in the future? How about maybe one petite (not thick or muscle) women in the future? She can still have scars or something if its important that she isnt perfect lol. I would have liked any of the other two band chicks (not taylor) for example.

I like this avn but i just stayed friends with everyone as none of them looks attractive to me at all. Lily without makeup is somewhat okayish but naaaaaaah

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
is this a future harem type game or throuple or we fk whoever we want and choose at the end type game? I hope it's not one route per playthrough with the amount of girls in the banner it'll be too much trouble to do that

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
is this a future harem type game or throuple or we fk whoever we want and choose at the end type game? I hope it's not one route per playthrough with the amount of girls in the banner it'll be too much trouble to do that
The latter part. One girl.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I love it when people are like "Hey, love your game, but can you drastically change everything about it just for me?"
SMH my head. Keep up the great work dev, at whatever pace suits your actual life.
those kind of people are professional ball breakers. it is always best to ignore them. :HideThePain:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Yes. No throuples have been announced or anything. Pick a girl.
sucks balls ngl, would've preferred the fuck all approach(they magically don't know you doing that) where you can see all the routes in one playthrough, because tbh if I play it once I'll probably never again

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes