4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
how does one make instant text instant lol? ingame option is useless
Works fine for me. Make sure it's all the way to the right. The default is about 95% but you'll have to move it just a tiny bit to the right for instant speed.

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Well, shit. I never even saw the tag. MC isn't a rapist and as far as I know, there's no rape. Unless it's in someone's backstory?
Yes, it is in someone's backstory in episode 3.

I'm not sure what justifies a tag. If two women simply kiss, does it need the lesbian tag? I can possibly stick on every single tag in existence if something has a single occurance. :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, it is in someone's backstory in episode 3.

I'm not sure what justifies a tag. If two women simply kiss, does it need the lesbian tag? I can possibly stick on every single tag in existence if something has a single occurance. :unsure:
I don't know. The tag police are weird here. You add in a tag and people go nuts. Don't add a tag, same shit. Devs write in a flashback with something that's not in the tags and the world implodes. It's enough to drive yourself mad.

• Haha
Reactions: Ezykeyal

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Harems need a certain kinda game to work, they look silly as fuck in games like this.
Yeah... Harems are most of the time quite stupid. I'm all in for polyamory tho. But, at least in 99% of the AVN there should be more considerations towards throuples because of how the devs portray the character's relationships and how close some are. Not the case in this game tho. But you can see it's weird in some games that have for example 1 male mc and 2 female friends that are bffs and are really close and instead of going a throuple angle, the game leans towards you choosing one.

Reactions: AmerHST
Jun 16, 2023
Wow! Devoured this in a day and left my review. Definitely a masterpiece in the making if same quality is delivered in future installments. I have all my separate paths saved and ready!

Also, a quick question. Not sure if anyone else caught this but....Ch3 starts with Tasha lying in the ring (almost dead) and then when MC is in car going to visit her, the MC sorts of jokes with Joseph and he says something like MC should do Acting Lessons if this doesn't work out...then we get to hospital and that whole elevator stress inducing possibly dead scene where last names are confused.......

Was that scene at homage to the infamous AVN that I am thinking of? Cuz it seems way too perfect of a placement. It definitely brought back some repressed memories :HideThePain:

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Wow! Devoured this in a day and left my review. Definitely a masterpiece in the making if same quality is delivered in future installments. I have all my separate paths saved and ready!

Also, a quick question. Not sure if anyone else caught this but....Ch3 starts with Tasha lying in the ring (almost dead) and then when MC is in car going to visit her, the MC sorts of jokes with Joseph and he says something like MC should do Acting Lessons if this doesn't work out...then we get to hospital and that whole elevator stress inducing possibly dead scene where last names are confused.......

Was that scene at homage to the infamous AVN that I am thinking of? Cuz it seems way too perfect of a placement. It definitely brought back some repressed memories :HideThePain:
Thank you so much for your review and I'm glad you enjoyed it so far!

And to answer your question (which oddly enough, only two people have noticed and brought up so far):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
" As a matter of fact, I don't plan on doing that at all. If you're looking for that kinda thing, this is probably not it. I would like to keep it tasteful with a good amount of sexual tension on the romance side of things. Not everyone will be sexual deviant and would want to jump on your dick right away. Some characters will be more reserved. "

rape tag before any penetration tag

LOL

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Hmmm yeah, I'm not sure who tags these and I don't really understand the purpose. :unsure:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I haven't played chapter 3 yet, but I think the "rape" tag should only be added when there is explicit rape in the game. Whether flashback or not. If rape is only used as a dramatic device or in a character's past but nothing explicit is shown, it shouldn't be added.

For example, Hillside. The game has the rape tag because it shows a scene that happened to a love interest, but the game doesn't use rape as a fetish.

Anyway. I fucking hate rape plots as character backgrounds. The description of the tag doesn't specify its use, but if it's only mentioned and nothing explicit is shown, I don't think the tag should be added.

What is the case here, is it just mentioned or is something mildly explicit shown?

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
I haven't played chapter 3 yet, but I think the "rape" tag should only be added when there is explicit rape in the game. Whether flashback or not. If rape is only used as a dramatic device or in a character's past but nothing explicit is shown, it shouldn't be added.

For example, Hillside. The game has the rape tag because it shows a scene that happened to a love interest, but the game doesn't use rape as a fetish.

Anyway. I fucking hate rape plots as character backgrounds. The description of the tag doesn't specify its use, but if it's only mentioned and nothing explicit is shown, I don't think the tag should be added.

What is the case here, is it just mentioned or is something mildly explicit shown?
There is a scene used as a dramatic device from a character's past. That said, you're asked at the start of the game if you want these sensitive scenes visualized or not, and if you chose not to, you'll only be told about it in words without visualization.

Reactions: sava75

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It's shown as a flashback for a character background to explain why she's a completely insane bitch.

You can opt out of seeing scenes like that though.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes