4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I was thinking it would ne nice for the endings where it shows a time skip months later.

I like realism, and unless each and everyone of these girls has the forethought to take birth control pills on time then getting pregnant is a real possibility. Add to that that birth control pills I have heard have unpleasant side effects anyway. Then again we could also assume the MC is using condoms. Still, I honestly think he would get Alexa pregnant since those two be having wild sex where the condom could easily break.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was thinking it would ne nice for the endings where it shows a time skip months later.

I like realism, and unless each and everyone of these girls has the forethought to take birth control pills on time then getting pregnant is a real possibility. Add to that that birth control pills I have heard have unpleasant side effects anyway. Then again we could also assume the MC is using condoms. Still, I honestly think he would get Alexa pregnant since those two be having wild sex where the condom could easily break.
I repeat, they are professional fighters in their prime.

Most female pro fighters have birth control implants.

Unlike most jobs, being pregnant fucks with a fighters career that's why they usually wait until they retire.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I repeat, they are professional fighters in their prime.

Most female pro fighters have birth control implants.

Unlike most jobs, being pregnant fucks with a fighters career that's why they usually wait until they retire.
Remember, he likes Realism.

facepalm.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Ray_D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Remember, he likes Realism.

View attachment 2852064
It is realism, i'm giving him what he wants.

Amanda Nunes and her partner wanted a kid, they are both female. Her partner was the one that got artificially inseminated because at the time Amanda was world champ and didn't want to halt her career.

Schevchenko has said she'll think about a family when she retires. As far as i'm aware she's avoided relationships while she was at the top of her division but haven't checked for a while.

Thug Rose is waiting for retirement.

Holly Holm is waiting for retirement.

Rousey had quit UFC and was working for WWE when she got sprogged.

It's just one of those things. The vast majority of female fighters will not even consider starting a family while in their prime. I just very highly doubt that a game based around combat sports will have pregnancy, it wouldn't make any sense to me.

Maybe if it flashes forward several years then sure, why not, but as it stands I don't see it.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I did not even know such a thing existed. of course.... I never had sex so there are several things I likely don't know.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It is realism, i'm giving him what he wants.

Amanda Nunes and her partner wanted a kid, they are both female. Her partner was the one that got artificially inseminated because at the time Amanda was world champ and didn't want to halt her career.

Schevchenko has said she'll think about a family when she retires. As far as i'm aware she's avoided relationships while she was at the top of her division but haven't checked for a while.

Thug Rose is waiting for retirement.

Holly Holm is waiting for retirement.

Rousey had quit UFC and was working for WWE when she got sprogged.

It's just one of those things. The vast majority of female fighters will not even consider starting a family while in their prime. I just very highly doubt that a game based around combat sports will have pregnancy, it wouldn't make any sense to me.

Maybe if it flashes forward several years then sure, why not, but as it stands I don't see it.
Exactly what I was going for.

The, at least, 1 year, stop, would kill a career in a extreme contact sport.

Peace :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Exactly what I was going for.

The, at least, 1 year, stop, would kill a career in a extreme contact sport.

Peace :(
That's it.

Not only that but you have to factor in the changes to their body, the alteration of hormones due to the pregnancy and ring rust that will happen when not constantly keeping up with training.

So we take away the year or more for pregnancy, giving birth and then maternity for a few months. Add in the time it would take to get fight ready which, considering they are supposed to be the top of their game, would take several months.

By this time everyone else in their division has been constantly training and fighting and you now have exactly what happened to Conor McGregor, the division caught him up and in some cases took over. The fights against Dustin Poirier showed what happens when you take time away and don't keep up. The first fight, Conor took him down quite easily. The second and third, Dustin was leagues ahead of Conor.

Same thing with Rousey in a way. If we consider the loss to Holm her change then factor in the time she spent away. She came back confident thinking she's going to stand toe to toe with Nunes, the woman that out punched fucking Cyborg, and reclaim her throne ...... except not only had womens MMA caught up with the once dominant Ronda, it had left her behind in it's dust. Holm had already outclassed her in stand up and Nunes put the final nail in a once outstanding fighters career.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
That's it.

Not only that but you have to factor in the changes to their body, the alteration of hormones due to the pregnancy and ring rust that will happen when not constantly keeping up with training.

So we take away the year or more for pregnancy, giving birth and then maternity for a few months. Add in the time it would take to get fight ready which, considering they are supposed to be the top of their game, would take several months.

By this time everyone else in their division has been constantly training and fighting and you now have exactly what happened to Conor McGregor, the division caught him up and in some cases took over. The fights against Dustin Poirier showed what happens when you take time away and don't keep up. The first fight, Conor took him down quite easily. The second and third, Dustin was leagues ahead of Conor.

Same thing with Rousey in a way. If we consider the loss to Holm her change then factor in the time she spent away. She came back confident thinking she's going to stand toe to toe with Nunes, the woman that out punched fucking Cyborg, and reclaim her throne ...... except not only had womens MMA caught up with the once dominant Ronda, it had left her behind in it's dust. Holm had already outclassed her in stand up and Nunes put the final nail in a once outstanding fighters career.
THE dustin example ain't similar though Dustin evolved massively after moving upto Lightweight he was cutting way too much for featherweight also dustin improved his boxing a whole lot his fight Iq improved a lot aswell so it's more dustin just evolving than conor's fault.Jones does COKE remians inactive and returns to win heavyweight title .Gsp came back after years to win MW title aswell.so evn iif conor didn't take time off he would get destroyed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jones does COKE remians inactive and returns to win heavyweight title .Gsp came back after years to win MW title aswell.so evn iif conor didn't take time off he would get destroyed.
There are exceptions to everything and comparing 2 of the greatest fighters to ever step foot in an Octagon doesn't work.

Also the big difference there is they still train, pregnant women can't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
There are exceptions to everything and comparing 2 of the greatest fighters to ever step foot in an Octagon doesn't work.

Also the big difference there is they still train, pregnant women can't.
not really most males just don't have a downfall like this fighters get surpassed regardless whether they are active all the time.if anything breaks haven't much made difference to male fighters at all .TBH conor is the exception here he had a crazy downfall which would have happened regardless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not really most males just don't have a downfall like this fighters get surpassed regardless whether they are active all the time.if anything breaks haven't much made difference to male fighters at all .TBH conor is the exception here he had a crazy downfall which would have happened regardless.
Very few men have stayed at the top of the game like Jones and Pierre, no idea where you get most men from.

Dominick Cruz dominated his division until Cody Garbrandt went god mode on him. Dom took 4 years off, came back and got his ass whooped by Henry Cejudo.

Cejudo is another one. Top of his division, retired, came back after 3 years and lost to Aljamain Sterling.

Mighty Mouse took a year out and lost to Adriano Moraes. He wom their next 2 so it was that time off that threw him off his game.

Jon Jones and GSP are going to go down as 2 of the greatest of all time, along with Anderson Silva (in his prime, not so much after he lost to Chris) ...... and Chael Sonnen who's never lost a round, true story, he said so.

Comparing them against other fighters really doesn't work, they are in a different league.

The biggest and most famous example of time off making you rusty is Ken Shamrock. One of the most popular and dangerous fighters of that generation went to WWE then came back as the biggest joke that really needed to retire yet wouldn't.

Besides all that, comparing male fighters to female is also never going to work.

The change a womans body goes through during and after pregnancy is why professional fighters don't want to have kids at the peak of their career. Kids are a retirement plan.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Rosie has arms as buff as a guy. She looks kind of like a female Popeye/viking.

I have a feeling her punches would do some serious damage.

So if the MC does ever hurt her sister, she could very well hurt him.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes