4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
The Alexa scene is the longest sex scene in the game currently. Seems Ezy is better at still motion scrolling shots than animation.

I will say that I thought her scene was better done than the short animation bits with Lily and Taylor. Problem is I don't like Alexa so it does not matter anyway.

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
Was considering giving this one a try after seeing it recommended by a few people on here who have shown great taste already in other games and when I saw the unique renders I was even more enthused (and it's rare for me to feel enthusiastic about a male mc game). I still had one reservation however and had to trawl through several pages of comments before I found what I was concerned with and that was whether the male mc was only fighting other males, or if he was fighting women (it seemed obvious from the screenshots but I wanted to be certain). I know it's 'just a story' but I can't get behind anything that depicts/glorifies male on female violence, whether it be in the name of sport or otherwise. If a female mc is ever added, I'd love to play this but as it stands, it's sadly just not for me.

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Was considering giving this one a try after seeing it recommended by a few people on here who have shown great taste already in other games and when I saw the unique renders I was even more enthused (and it's rare for me to feel enthusiastic about a male mc game). I still had one reservation however and had to trawl through several pages of comments before I found what I was concerned with and that was whether the male mc was only fighting other males, or if he was fighting women (it seemed obvious from the screenshots but I wanted to be certain). I know it's 'just a story' but I can't get behind anything that depicts/glorifies male on female violence, whether it be in the name of sport or otherwise. If a female mc is ever added, I'd love to play this but as it stands, it's sadly just not for me.
Out of curiosity, did you skip Street Fighter, Tekken or Mortal Kombat (or any fighting game really) as well for those reasons, or is that different? How do you feel about female on male violence?

Kali_K

Jan 17, 2020
I haven't played any of those since I was a teen, when I didn't put any thought into it. I'm not making judgements on your game, merely stating both why it isn't for me and how it could be. As for opinions on the reverse (female on male violence), my feelings don't change. I just don't feel I'd enjoy a game that explores romantic relationships one moment, then depicts m/f violence (even when under the guise of 'mixed contact sport'). I think you're doing a great job with the visuals, I really like the variety in character design, it's just the premise of the game isn't for me.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
That's a really interesting criticism (you have a real knack for tough but very thoughtful analysis). I hadn't thought of it exactly the same way as you did, but I also would've liked to see the MC fighting other males rather than women though in my case I had realism more in mind. The thing is I don't think Alpha, Omega is meant to take place in a world that's exactly like our own. It's in my opinion quite like Summer's Gone (which has mixed gender basketball squads as part of its plot) in the way it takes a more fanciful approach to its world building while still trying to realistically and vividly depict genuine human emotion.

In the world of the game, any biological strength gap between men and women that might theoretically exist is muted and deemphasized while combat and strength training is deemed preeminent. For instance, even someone who doesn't have bulging muscles like Liliana is more than capable of taking on much heavier and chiseled male opponents because she is an absolute master of her craft. Nat, on the other hand, is not just a skilled fighter but also straight up bigger and much more muscular than a lot of the guys in the game.

Of course, you're not wrong to take one look at the game and say, "I don't want to play this because I don't want to see men inflicting violence on women." That might be the most valid take in the history of takes, honestly -- there's most definitely far, far too much of that kind of violence in the real world. And the game actually has a rather brutal scene of sexual violence as well so male on female violence is a recurring theme and isn't limited to a sports context. While you don't have to see the scene and it is there for story-based reasons, it's definitely potentially triggering and is at the least intentionally very upsetting.

We all run into great art that just isn't for us for one reason or another. Alpha, Omega might be an example of that for you.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Out of curiosity, did you skip Street Fighter, Tekken or Mortal Kombat (or any fighting game really) as well for those reasons, or is that different? How do you feel about female on male violence?
Poor Lara Croft got her ass kicked more than once too. Some of the traitorous assaulters were wild animals, but others were... oof... I'm finding it so hard to say this... :cry:

THEY WERE MEN!! :eek:

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
If I were the MC I would tease Rosie when alone with her. Try a bit of Boondocks humor from that infamous episode featuring Chris Hanson and the booty warrior.

"I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way or the haard way. The choice is yours."

I would not actually attempt to rape her or do anal as I hate anal. It would be a joke and at most I would play wrestle her and let her kick my butt.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Do we have a list of the planned LI? I'm wondering if there's ever a chance for some sexy time with Diana and/or Val.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
On another playthrough I went after Alexa as a love interest. Right now if you want sex she is the way to go, as she is actually far more easy than Lily. Lily is just kooky, but Alexa is basically ready to throw down whenever. If one looks past her scars she is still sexy. I guess beyond pure lust, the attraction for Alexa involves trying to heal the broken. That said, her route will require care, since if you just agree with everything she does her path will inevitably lead both her and the MC somewhere really dark. There is an opportunity to help change her for the better and she is vulnerable to that given the fact that their seemed cracks in her tough facade when the MC told her he loved her. She does not seem used to actually having normal and loving relationships.

Last edited:

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Probably one of the few if not only games I've seen with a black protag and there's no sex, raceplay, or maledom.

So close, yet...
There is plenty sex. You just have to go after the bad girl.... AKA Alexa. And if you are not careful it will come back to haunt the MC too. Since while she is arguably the hornlest woman in the game (Lily does not even come close to how horny Alexa is) she is not well mentally.. and if that is not corrected it won't end well. Since between her and her protege Talia, a person could easily end up dead. And there will be death. The story introduction has already said. It's only a matter of who. I fear if Alexa is not redeemed she will end up dead, or Talia. Maybe both.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
There is plenty sex. You just have to go after the bad girl.... AKA Alexa. And if you are not careful it will come back to haunt the MC too. Since while she is arguably the hornlest woman in the game (Lily does not even come close to how horny Alexa is) she is not well mentally.. and if that is not corrected it won't end well. Since between her and her protege Talia, a person could easily end up dead. And there will be death. The story introduction has already said. It's only a matter of who. I fear if Alexa is not redeemed she will end up dead, or Talia. Maybe both.
Is good as this game is that's not a sex scene.

I love how refreshing this story is from all the other copy and paste games out here. I'm a romance guy but I do tolerate a lot of games just to get my niche. This game checks all nearly all the boxes on what a great game should strive to be. The only problem is the sex scenes, it feels like a giant dick tease. You have scenes where the main character is clearly getting it on but it's not illustrated that way, it feels like sex scenes from Cinemax or something. I have no gripes whatsoever with slow burns or sexual build up, I stan plenty of slow burners but at the end of the day sex is still sex and I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with this setup.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
For me I am actually OK with softcore... I mean the scenes with Alexa are near hardcore anyway. Some people love close ups of genitals but some are fine without it.

Honestly I think the game developer is trying to play it safe to get a larger audience. And overall that may be wise, especially since he is using a black protagonist.

I don't have to say the obvious, but as far as America has come, there still are tensions between the races, and showing hardcore interacial sex with a black male protagonist may be a risk he would rather not take just yet.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with risk and he rather is interested in mainstreaming the game as a unique romantic visual dating novel.

After all hardcore sex is easy to come by with VNs. Romance and realistic characters? Less so.

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
Some scenes in other games are TOO hardcore in my opinion. I tried to play U4ia and was struck how at the very beginning if you choose sex how close the camera zoomed in on the genitals. For me it was closer than I would have wanted, especially given it was oral on a woman and that has always grossed me out seeing it up close.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I really was going to avoid Lexy but now I had to do another route for her. I can fix her .... or at least make her slightly less psychotic than she is now.

Then I had to do one for Taylor cos damn. I'm mainly into muscle women but some rock chiks look hot.

So I got Lily main, Nat second then Rosie and now 2 more.

Don't know how many other routes will be added but I wouldn't say no to Anong.
Damn, you too ? I did try her path after all the other ones and i had the exact same thoughts. :BootyTime:
fix.jpg
This is me, I'm not jumping from that train, wherever it takes me.
There's sort of one more. With Taylor Jack
:Kappa:
Do we have a list of the planned LI? I'm wondering if there's ever a chance for some sexy time with Diana and/or Val.
Val would be my #1, but they don't seem more than background and probably not even bi. Really like her looks and I think her personality, with her being self-conscious with her burn marks and backstory could lead to some sweet storytelling, but seeing as the game will be on the shorter side, I think we will never get anything like that, not even on the platonic love route :cry:

Reactions: Ezykeyal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Val and her lil fuck girl have the same variables as the others. Will just take longer to get with either of them.
It's only going to be a short game and I think only a few of the girls are available.

I'm pretty sure Val isn't going to be one of the LI's.

Reactions: jufot
4.50 star(s) 35 Votes