4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

Lkm48

Jul 25, 2023
Well I played on joi play and after I enter mc name screen freeze can you tell me the solution idk if it's me or any of you guys also face this problem
Screenshot_20230803-173236.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just caught an error. It happens if you choose to skip the fight against the British girl.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/episode03/ep03_gym_auto_fight.rpy", line 38, in script
    scene mc_combo_su_04:
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    scene mc_combo_su_04:
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1542, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
    renpy.config.show(name,
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 712, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1165, in add
    thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1494, in visit
    self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1505, in update
    raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1596, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1591, in condition_switch_pick
    raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
AlphaOmega v0.3.0
Thu Aug  3 05:34:26 2023

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Just caught an error. It happens if you choose to skip the fight against the British girl.

Code:

While running game code:
    scene mc_combo_su_04:

Full traceback:
    scene mc_combo_su_04:
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1542, in execute
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
    renpy.config.show(name,
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 712, in show
    sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1165, in add
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1494, in visit
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1505, in update
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1596, in condition_switch_show
  File "F:\AVNs\Alpha, Omega\AlphaOmega-v0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1591, in condition_switch_pick

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
AlphaOmega v0.3.0
Thu Aug  3 05:34:26 2023
Hmmm, that's odd. It's trying to display combo number 4, but you only have a triple combo at this point in the game.
Are you cheating somehow/using a mod?

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Well I played on joi play and after I enter mc name screen freeze can you tell me the solution idk if it's me or any of you guys also face this problem
View attachment 2822519
No idea what joi play is. I do suspect this is related to specific 'touch screen' code I've added, but I can only confirm that once Jeevant has tried to build the Android port (which makes use of the same code).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmmm, that's odd. It's trying to display combo number 4, but you only have a triple combo at this point in the game.
Are you cheating somehow/using a mod?
I'm using DarkAssassin 's mod. But that combo is also listed in the unmodded script.

Edit:
Unmodded script.
Code:
    if boxing_level2 == True or kickboxing_level2 == True or muay_thai_level2 == True:

scene mc_combo_su_04:
            zoom 0.75
        play sound CombatHit02
        with Dissolve(0.25)
        with hpunch
        $ renpy.pause(0.25)

if boxing_level3 == True or kickboxing_level3 == True or muay_thai_level3 == True:

scene mc_combo_su_05:
            zoom 0.75
        play sound CombatHit03
        with Dissolve(0.25)
        with hpunch
        $ renpy.pause(0.25)

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
I'm using DarkAssassin 's mod. But that combo is also listed in the unmodded script.

Edit:
Unmodded script.
Code:
    if boxing_level2 == True or kickboxing_level2 == True or muay_thai_level2 == True:

scene mc_combo_su_04:
            zoom 0.75
        play sound CombatHit02
        with Dissolve(0.25)
        with hpunch
        $ renpy.pause(0.25)

if boxing_level3 == True or kickboxing_level3 == True or muay_thai_level3 == True:

scene mc_combo_su_05:
            zoom 0.75
        play sound CombatHit03
        with Dissolve(0.25)
        with hpunch
        $ renpy.pause(0.25)
Yes, the combo exists as its prepared for a future release. The images don't, as you're not supposed to have it at this stage in the game so I didn't waste my time on it. So if the mod enables it somehow, it will break.

Reactions: moovigym

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, the combo exists as its prepared for a future release. The images don't, as you're not supposed to have it at this stage in the game so I didn't waste my time on it. So if the mod enables it somehow, it will break.
It's enabled in the unmodded version also. Errors out in the unmodded version also.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
    scene mc_combo_su_04:

Full traceback:
    scene mc_combo_su_04:
    renpy.config.show(name,
    for d in self.visit():

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
AlphaOmega v0.3.0
Thu Aug  3 07:19:10 2023
[/CODE]

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
It's enabled in the unmodded version also. Errors out in the unmodded version also.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
    scene mc_combo_su_04:

Full traceback:
    scene mc_combo_su_04:
    renpy.config.show(name,
    for d in self.visit():

Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
AlphaOmega v0.3.0
Thu Aug  3 07:19:10 2023
[/CODE]

I just tried it and it plays exactly as it should without errors. My test character has Muay Thai and BJJ. What did you try it with? I can try it again with your chosen disciplines and see what happens. It can only happen if any of the disciplines have their level 2 enabled, and there's nothing in the game that enables it all. Something has enabled it for you. Does the mod have anything that does that?

Reactions: Punto

Lkm48

Jul 25, 2023
No idea what joi play is. I do suspect this is related to specific 'touch screen' code I've added, but I can only confirm that once Jeevant has tried to build the Android port (which makes use of the same code).
Well same issue on Android also

Ezykeyal

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Well same issue on Android also
Yeah, that makes sense. There's a hardpause after entering your name that you can't get out of currently which is only happening on those platforms. Don't know where that Android version came from, but that wasn't tested I guess. :LOL:

Reactions: Lkm48

Lkm48

Jul 25, 2023
Ok thanks I wait for another android port then

Reactions: Ezykeyal

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
I don't describe it in words. There's visuals and motion, just the camera angles don't specifically show/focus on genitals.
Yeah, I mean visuals only
Sorry for my poor English:ROFLMAO:
I'm just asking, i don't have any complaints
Thank you for your answer(y)

Dec 20, 2021
Joiplay is an Android emulator where you can play renpy, rpg games with windows files (.exe)

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes