Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
It can be a great game ONLY IF we won't have have forced relationships and forced sex scenes, and your choices will really influence on who stays with whom, like for example we want mom and sister to be with son, then we get it if we make the right choices, and if on the contrary we wont them to be with the father, then you need to take others choices, or a son with mom and dad with a daughter. This game only works if the choices will really affect the game otherwise it will be pure NTR and we don't want this trash, and I hope we will see less of the alternative family and their unavoidable interactions with the main one

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Renders look great, but I'll be back in a decade, once this and the dev's three other games are finished lol.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The problem with a game like this is that you get every fetish under the sun and then some. Especially when the Dev has no idea what story he wants to tell (4 Started games non-finished, hello?)

If you take into account how long their regular updates are stretched even thinner now because of more games. Everything in this game will be unavoidable or they would need content (number of renders) for 10+ games with this one alone. To have multiple protags with that storyline has multiplied the needed renders by a multitude. So will every Visited World with real decisions.

I don't see this game going anywhere, not that their other games made any notable progress since last year.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just got hit with Nostalgia from the title. I wonder if this is about roommate who builds a robot out of an Xbox and gives birth to a gamer religion...probably not, but i'm sure it's good in it's own right.

UPDATE: Title has a different order. Didn't realize it till giving it a second glance.

Reactions: solarjohn

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
This VN seems like a takeoff of Dual Family with the multiple protags. It has similar plotlines/paths like DF (mom/son; dad/Daughter).

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes