The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
You're now making a 4th game without completing a previous one. That'll just delay the updates for each game more.

Reactions: AJBit

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
potential family orgies im in. i really like the start of this one and look forward to more, only actual concern is this dev has like 4 active games going on at once, who knows when the next update will come.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Same dev of powers that be, so I'm out. I am usually not a dick towards devs but I already saw him completely destroy a game that had a lot of potential and I am not going to make the same mistake again.
"a game that had a lot of potential" ? Are we talking about a game where the MC is a cuck, who has already forgiven his wife for a affair once and then when she started doing it with another man he continued to call her "honey" and be friends with her :KEK:, and she was one of the Li's :KEK:. A game in which almost every character is unlikeable, and which was getting worse with every update? Are we talking about that game? That game had a potential? OK :KEK:. I'll see what happens with this game, I hope dev doesn't repeat those mistakes, but judging by how the sister looks at her brother's dick from an alternate universe, I already have questions

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
When the game first came out yeah I thought that it had a lot of potential. But as it progressed it slowly got destroyed. Either way I have no intention of playing any more games from this dev. It seems like he is going full cuck mode with this game so I am definitely making the right choice.
Well, most likely you're right

May 27, 2017
Developing 4 games at the same time, yikes! Update times for every one of them will be longer. When it was 2 VNs in simultaneous production, the updates were already slow and low in content. Now that it's 4 VNs, its gonna be even worse. Make up your damn mind, and finish what you started!

"Powers That Be" has already devolved into an incoherent, asinine shit-show, wonder how long it'll take for this one to lose the plot. You're gonna be delving into conflicting tags/genres/themes under the guise of "the multiverse", when your stories so far have been mainly Incest themed; nice way to cuck your established supporter/fan base, literally and figuratively.

I'd wish you good luck, but it'd be awfully disingenuous of me. "Powers That Be" left such a bad taste in my mouth, and now seeing where this is supposedly heading, I'm getting off this train, and will be avoiding anything made by this dev.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
This look like a clusterfuck like the rest of his games.

Power That Be is in the shitter and he have 3 other games still in development with slow updates and the ones that get updates are like 3 minutes of "content" if you even want to call it that, and that game been out for like what? 2/3 years?

this game is a instant ignore like the rest because this dev can't be trusted. Man have yet to finish 1 game and already on to another one which looks horrible.

this one seems to be a multi tag game which is heavy on incest so everyone is bascially fucking each other which is in ntr/sharing range so it needs to be tagged so others can avoid this crap or not. This man gonna go full ntr with this one for sure.

good luck dev, you gonna need it.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
ALT CTRL DEL [v0.0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 53mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm drinking and bored, so bare with me, here. ALT CTRL DEL...I've never heard it in that order. It's always CTRL+ALT+DEL. I assume it's always been in that order because that is the order of the keys, on the keyboard, from left to right. (that'd be a wild guess, of course lol). For some reason, this actually boggles my mind. I'm not sure why, but I feel the need to nitpick. That's likely the alcohol (very likely haha). But...it had to be said (typed), and now I feel better. Fap happy. Blessings to all. I'm done. lol

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes