Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Except those tags I mentioned are applied only to Love Interests. So it would work for the purposes of this game. And as I said, the 3 letter word doesn't JUST get tagged for negative emotion. It SHOULD be. But it isn't because of a lack of proper tagging. No one uses Swinging as a substitute for Netorase. Though I understand why you're lumping them in, but all of these tags have nuances that put them apart. Regardless, maybe Burst Out Games got tired of Harem games and wanted to go into the En Tee Argh field? I don't know. It's weird and disappointing though. Oof! Can't play a game where ANY family member is a victim/subject of cucking.
Oh yea, love interest gets fucked by another guy = NTR. Pretty simple to me :BootyTime:.

Though I understand why you're lumping them in, but all of these tags have nuances that put them apart.
No shit? Like I didnt explain all three of them and also mentioned why swinging is a bit different from netorase in my first post? :WeSmart:

Also the swinging is used instead of the ntr tag sometimes. There's a bunch of games with it. I actually check the games out before I pass on them to see how it's implemented. Might be avoidable.

Sure stuff is mislabeled but not every thing is. I said what we have is close enough because if used properly it would more or less express what to expect. That doesn't always happen though and a part of me wonders if it would still happen even if we did have more tags. But at least we would have them.

Bleh arguing in circles.

Regardless, maybe @Burst Out Games got tired of Harem games and wanted to go into the En Tee Argh field? I don't know.
I'm pretty sure the dev gets the idea by now, since they asked about it in the first place.
Apparently there was some mistake (so they seem to imply) in the genre spoiler and some commenters started saying this is an ntr game. It isn't. At least not yet since the devs said they don't know if they will add it. They asked about it and then this started.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
pro: + interesting idea and solid renders

con: - all females don't have my personal bodytype, the daughter has a real creepy/unnatural looking face especially compared to the son, too few choices/paths for such an idea

maybe its not my game cause i didn't enjoyed it but maybe some others will so i guess its better to move on here

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. The game wasn't bad but not enough content to have a real idea where it's leading.

The worldbuilding is enough for what happens.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original and everything seems possible.
The artistic side is good, outside the face of the father.

I only stayed on the incest path not wanting to interfere with the other world too much so I may have missed some parts but it was already good like this.
I liked the siblings very much. Their friends and the coach were pleasant too. The father was too intellectual and the mother too strict.
The sex scene was very well done.
The naming and age choice is well integrated. Thanks for having default names.

Since it seems incest focused, I'd like some father/son action (mother/daughter too though I'm not interested in it) or a family fuckfest in one of those worlds, though I know it won't be well received but could fit in the concept of the game.

Good continuation.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Since it seems incest focused, I'd like some father/son action (mother/daughter too though I'm not interested in it) or a family fuckfest in one of those worlds, though I know it won't be well received but could fit in the concept of the game.

Good continuation.
god yes we need a family fuck fest!!! it seemt o hint at some male aon male wiht the kiss with dad and son so just maybe if we hope hard enough the family circle will be complete!

Reactions: TundraLupus

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Hmm, nice. Dimension-hopping is always rife with possibilities. Societal changes, gender flips, slight (or large) dysmorphism, and of course technological progression. So many things to tinker with.

Although I will say, pregnancy has to be brought to the table, at least discussing it. An entire world where incest is openly accepted and practiced is gonna have to explain how reproduction works on a societal level. Children have to come from somewhere or the species would have gone extinct thousands of years ago. Heck, could even have fun with it. (AltSon: Wait, mom, are you saying you and dad aren't siblings?!? AltDaughter: Oh Deity, I think I'm gonna be sick...)

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
The developer's past games were created in order to create crossovers, given the concept of this game.
Did I guess right?:LUL:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

ALT CTRL DEL will not be afraid to occasionally cross genre boundaries and dip it's toes into all kinds of wildly differing story types. So not all future releases/universes might be to everyone's tastes. However, we'll do our best to provide players with the necessary options and in-game choices.​
Unless one of the possible options is that only the male MC (or only one of the Male MC if they are more than one) has sex with the LIs and that all the other guys don't have sex with them at any time, I think I pass.

Reactions: Jccurtis and Arra64

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
acd-ep3-warehouse-11_nvidia.png

ALT CTRL DEL - Release 3 (SubscribeStar Tier 4 and above)

After a close call in the previous reality, will our lost phasing family find their way home or will they find themselves in another strange universe?

Reactions: char_2.0
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes