Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
acd-ep3-warehouse-11_nvidia.png

ALT CTRL DEL - Release 3 (SubscribeStar Tier 2 and above)

After a close call in the previous reality, will our lost phasing family find their way home or will they find themselves in another strange universe?

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
acd-ep3-warehouse-11_nvidia.png

ALT CTRL DEL - Release 3 (PUBLIC release)

After a close call in the previous reality, will our lost phasing family find their way home or will they find themselves in another strange universe?

Please do consider supporting us if you like our work so we can continue to pump out humorous, thought-provoking adult content for your enjoyment!

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I am really intrigued by the storyline and want to try this. But, I tend to get attached and with 5 games going no way this will go anywhere. Most developers can't even regularly update 1 game much less 5. That is why I hate the Patreon "milking" model. I know developers can make a ton of money with it, but it causes them to draw out games and take longer to finish them then they should and leads to burnout. I wish there was a good way for adult game developers to make complete games and then sell them like AAA titles.

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
This game is better than expected. Not only is the Dad not dead but is actively involved.
Unique story idea as well.
very rare to see in deed you figure wed have alot more full family incest in western style games but seems that style died out with the death of cyoa games.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody tell me who is the MC the Dad or the son? also is this the Mom/Wife of the MC?
1679175759836.png

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
What happened to Diary of a Jumper? I guess one is bound to get dropped when you are juggling 5 AVNs like a lunatic. I was subbed on SS for Powers That Be. Once all this other shit started to also get added I unsubbed. Not very confidence-instilling (I don't like paying for the dev of something that's likely to get left unfinished/oh hold/abandoned later) if you are not a major game studio with this much on your plate.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

motodevo

Jan 26, 2020
I have tried 3 different download sites and all failed with virus detected.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have tried 3 different download sites and all failed with virus detected.
Anyone else having the same problem?
I just downloaded it from the GoFile (Win) link, using BitDefender - no warnings or anything. Installed just fine.
Some AV's are being wonky lately, no clue why. Curiously enough, all the RenPy games people have had trouble with lately have the 32Bit .exe included. That has flagged some AV's in the past. It's hit and miss right now.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes