VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alter-self [v0.01.08] [Ezio Tatsuya]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@EzioTatsuya - Can you come in and update us? And your patreon page?
If you did burn out, it's better to say it and put it on hold, kill it or hand the project over to someone else.

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
Ist es endgültig vorbei oder besteht Hoffnung das es weiter geht??

Is it finally over or is there any hope that it will continue?

E.T.

Sep 4, 2017
Ist es endgültig vorbei oder besteht Hoffnung das es weiter geht??

Is it finally over or is there any hope that it will continue?

E.T.
Don't think anyone know anything, so until further notice i would treat it as dead, that way you can only be pleasent surprised. :)
Btw E.T, you need to phone home:p

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
thanks for info and i hope he will continue the game. i like the look of the girls.

hehehe, you are the firtst... i have this name in much forums but nobody let me call home :D

Reactions: bacchusplateau
U

User_10739

Don't think anyone know anything, so until further notice i would treat it as dead, that way you can only be pleasent surprised. :)
Btw E.T, you need to phone home:p
I was a patron and he freaked out when somebody did a cgrip of the last episode and he never did anything again. Another one of these "I didn't know you were a pirate site" (freely promoting my game)

He said an update was coming out soon, like 5 months ago and when he got called on the carpet for doing nothing he decided to argue the meaning of the word "soon" with one of his patrons. Dude a week is soon, 5 months = abandoned...
As soon as I saw the posts I knew the writing was on the wall and pulled my money out.

Too bad I wanted to ravish the sister and crazy cousin...

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Patreon page has been stripped of all content and this is all that's left

"Hello everyone.
As of now, I'm currently working on the game. The process has been slim to none due to unfortunate events, but I'm not gone and won't quit this game. However, because I couldn't release any update these past few months, I decide to put this page on hold, and now I will remove any info in the about that you are currently reading in this page to avoid any confusion for new people that found out about this game.

When the build is finished and polished, I will release the build to the public and this about will remain like this until I can release this build.

Yes, this game will continue, but now it will be different."

So IF the game ever gets a new update, it won't be the same game. Guessing incest content may get the boot because of Patreon, which will be a shame.

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Please can someone kindly upload/re-upload the v0.01.08 Walkthrough? All the links in this thread are down.

Edit: Whoops.. Just found it bundled in the v0.01.08 game file.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Even if he does come back to this game (which I hope he does.) incest ain't impossible to develop.
Just to name a few games, Man of the House, Siterly lust, Palmer games (Daughter for desert, Playing with me) are a few examples of games by passing the patreon bull shit nonsense against incest.
Basically they'll release a non incest version on patreon, but have some unlock code or mod a game feature and 'let it leak' so people could play the game as intended.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
this was a good game. I really liked the characters. Hope Ezio comes back.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Even if he does come back to this game (which I hope he does.) incest ain't impossible to develop.
Just to name a few games, Man of the House, Siterly lust, Palmer games (Daughter for desert, Playing with me) are a few examples of games by passing the patreon bull shit nonsense against incest.
Basically they'll release a non incest version on patreon, but have some unlock code or mod a game feature and 'let it leak' so people could play the game as intended.
yea the company does this by calling all characters by name in all posts on website no relations are mentioned except in the game which im guessing patron doesn't actually care about.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
My advice, ask for donation, but don't limit player, donator or not, to get the latest version. So people who donate you are true supporter who believe in you, not just people who want fapping earlier that the non patreon. Like who can confine their product from people in F95 site, or in pro level, people like CPY cracker team.
[/QUOTEbeing he stop updating i help it full

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote