VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alter-self [v0.01.08] [Ezio Tatsuya]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
Same. I mean, there are a lot of seemingly harmless choices so it would be easy to miss content if one is actually not so harmless.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Hello, I'm sorry for not responding for a while. I'm planning on releasing the version 1.08 walkthrough a day before the release of the next build; although this version has a few simple decisions so that you can enjoy a little taste of what's to come. The next build will contain more important decisions, and these decisions will be significant for future events. I can't speak more, but I'm curious in one thing.

What do you think of this latest version?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I
Hello, I'm sorry for not responding for a while. I'm planning on releasing the version 1.08 walkthrough a day before the release of the next build; although this version has a few simple decisions so that you can enjoy a little taste of what's to come. The next build will contain more important decisions, and these decisions will be significant for future events. I can't speak more, but I'm curious in one thing.

What do you think of this latest version?
It's alright could use some improvements. Namely a button to keep track of romance stats. It would also be nice to sort of know the actions of the MC. For example he works out. Then what happens? Does his avatar change? Are there stats involved? I know choice is important but it's also important to see the impact of those choices otherwise it gets frustrating.

It would be nice to get a backstory on how he became a shut in. Maybe someone from his past could introduce some flashbacks of why he left school that seems sort of an open question.

The game equation was sort of thrown in and seemed rushed. Slow down explain what is happening I know AI attempted to explain but really there should have been more happening IG earlier as foreshadowing except sort of the one experience with the AI sister then he justs goes about his business. I mean if it as crucial as it appears to be there should have been more detailed buildup.

Just my thoughts

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
@trumpthatbitch
I understand from these questions that you are giving me that you just start playing the game which is great, new players are always welcome, on that said there had been a point system since the beginning.
Yes, stats are involved. Yes, working out will give you something; otherwise, I wouldn't add it in the first place.

Many of this questions are already answered in the previous walk-throughs. Here, this is the version 0.01.07 walk-through a made since for some reason version 0.01.07 has been removed on this forum.

Yes, in this game you will have the opportunity to change the avatar appearance, no fully customize but instead, it will be more like little details. Trust me, I know choices are important, and they meant to give impact which you will see it in the game.

Now has for the romance stats, this game contains like and love points that you gain during your interaction with the girls in the real world. Your actions will affect your ending, now has for the romance button, I didn't add one because I don't think you need one, every time you made an important decision, a meter will appear to show you on whether the relationship has been increased or decrease with the girl of your choosing. This way you can focus more on that specific girl.

I'm happy you are interested in the player backstory, you will see more in due time. After all, you don't want me to rush, do you? :)
Now, I think you are confusing the virtual world with the real world. The virtual world is a place where you will define your personality; the real world is everything else in the game. The virtual world is important because it will unlock unique scenes in the real world.

The virtual world has already been set since the start of the game, I didn't continue with it because I didn't have the required assets. I think is best if you keep playing more into the virtual world to learn of its mystery. After all, you just arrived in the place.

I hope this answer all of your questions and thank you for your feedback and for playing Alter-Self.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Regarding who to go with in the date, going with sister and friends you earn points with her, going with Valeria you learn what your sister does for a living and wonder how she spends so much with her job. Does learning that has a major impact later?

Just wondering if learning that is a lot better than a few points now.

Virtual world right now is a weird element, game worked perfect without it but I am still pretty curious what benefits you'll get at the end of the first level. I just hope its not too long since I really enjoy the characters in the real world.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Yes, this will trigger an extra scene as well as an additional option on an event for bonus points. Now the question will be for which girl. The points that you get from the mall will instead unlock other events that will focus more on the other girls, so in conclusion, it is up to you on which girl you are aiming more in your adventure.
I'm sorry to hear that. But by completing the level, you will get many rewards and depend on your decisions; you will get good ones or bad ones. Now, the virtual world is not supposed to be long, and after you finish the level, you can then continue with the events of the real world. And who knows, someone might be waiting for you.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Anyone got 1.08 walkthrough or cg Album? got Claire BJ and saw Valeria finger herself, any other H Scene?

I fucking love this game. amazing Story until now. the writing is spot on!

only character that seems very "fake" is sam. not the concept of her character, but the way she was introduced and MC's relationship with her and his lack of Memory. Also claire's BJ didnt look very good, her mouth looked fucked up (haha fucked up.. get it?).

I really hope we get to fuck the AI-girl anytime we want, would make more sense and i love the Feeling in h-games of power (in some parts) and being able to fuck (some) Girls anytime i want. but i understand that his virginity is kinda a big deal in this game, i guess thats the reason we werent able to fuck the AIgirl yet.

i also really hope we dont get to fuck every Girl in the dreamworld first before in the real world. would take away of the first time fucking a Girl in the real world. kinda like in Pandora part2, where you fuck the French Girl, but its only a dream... kinda kills that Scene and ruins the upcoming "real life" sex Scene with her...

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
@verzauberung
Let me begin by saying I lol while reading this post. This is the second most funny post I have read that made me laugh a lot, I love it:closedeyesmile:. I'm glad you like the game and is too early for any CG Album, maybe in the future there will be something close like an album.
Now as for Sam being "fake" all I can tell you is that not everyone is true with themselves.
Yeah, the blowjob needs some tweaking on the mouth, I will try to fix it in the future. (maybe even giving different angles to the scene.)
As for the A.I., she said that she wasn't program to fuck so who knows if you can.
Lastly yeah I can see what you mean by ruining the experience of a first time, all I can tell you is to don't worry.

I talk too much, so I will leave it there.

I hope this answer all of your questions and thank you for your feedback and for playing Alter-Self.

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Lastly yeah I can see what you mean by ruining the experience of a first time, all I can tell you is to don't worry.
because you're going full DmD style and it will take 10+ updates before he's gonna loses his virginity? LOL just joking.

btw i stopped watching wwe after jinder won the belt. but gotta say, Roman is 100% the best shield guy atm. dean just Comes across super lazy atm, and they killed seth Rollins hard by not having him return as Baby at ER 2016 (and just leave Roman as tweener like vs AJ)

Reactions: EzioTatsuya

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
because you're going full DmD style and it will take 10+ updates before he's gonna loses his virginity? LOL just joking.

btw i stopped watching wwe after jinder won the belt. but gotta say, Roman is 100% the best shield guy atm. dean just Comes across super lazy atm, and they killed seth Rollins hard by not having him return as Baby at ER 2016 (and just leave Roman as tweener like vs AJ)
I only watch the matches on their Youtube channel, is better than watch it live. The only matches I watch them complete are the ones with Roman Reigns and AJ Styles. But I got to say thanks to Mahal winning the belt we now have the Great Khali and is going to be full party,
Man, I'm so mad in watching today's PPV. The worst Pay Per View this year, the booking was so lazy that it shows that they don't care anymore. I am so angry that I couldn't think of anything while writing for the game.:confused: Maybe I should make a scene of The Great Khali appearing in the game and kill the player if he doesn't dance with him. Or maybe you will encounter your long lost son that you have during your college days, and he will have double your age because reasons and he will live with you because reasons, and this game will go full PG because reasons. :evilsmile:

I'm just joking, I won't add nothing like that in the game. I already have some nice scenes for this build.:D

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
so i finally caught up with all the njpw G1 days (which was FUCKING AMAZING), and had time to watch the SDL PPV and OMFG that was so bad. not only were the Matches pretty meh, the booking was just straight up retarded. really happy i didnt pay for it... thanks to watchwrestling uno. ist just unreal, they got aj, nakamura and cena on sdl, but fuckign jinder and kahli are in the main Event. imagine if one of those guys would hold the title right now, we would most likely get aj vs Randy and cena vs nakamura at summerslam... but ofc jinder has to be champ.

btw i just played ethans-legacy, and i really hope you wont do any ntr cuck stuff in this game... ist just such a huge turn off to me personally.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
so i finally caught up with all the njpw G1 days (which was FUCKING AMAZING), and had time to watch the SDL PPV and OMFG that was so bad. not only were the Matches pretty meh, the booking was just straight up retarded. really happy i didnt pay for it... thanks to watchwrestling uno. ist just unreal, they got aj, nakamura and cena on sdl, but fuckign jinder and kahli are in the main Event. imagine if one of those guys would hold the title right now, we would most likely get aj vs Randy and cena vs nakamura at summerslam... but ofc jinder has to be champ.

btw i just played ethans-legacy, and i really hope you wont do any ntr cuck stuff in this game... ist just such a huge turn off to me personally.
Their tournaments are excellent that Okada knows his audience. If it weren't for WWE network, I would have been furious for real after watching Battleground. But yeah, it would be fantastic having those guys as champion, instead of Jinder. I heard that the Great Khali would only stay here for a cup of coffee, but I don't know, I don't want him near a mic.

As for the game, in previous posts I mention that this game will not contain cuckold, I don't understand why is that a thing, in fact, one of the reasons I create this game was because I saw a lot of stuff like that in games. I want to create something different, something for everyone if not then for many people. Also, I never played these games that you mention, in fact, I haven't played an adult game for a long time, so I don't know what they are about but that seems messed up.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Extracted images from game:

PW: Fanboy
I don't think is necessary to have an extraction for my images. There is a reason as to why the files are not shown. I guess stuff like this is why I only place the things that are going to be in the build and leave the rest on my computer.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
I can removed my post if you want.
I just want upload images for everyone who want it.
Sorry about it :(
No is fine. I was just a little cranky with seeing my files reveal to the public; I kept them hidden to avoid any future spoiler. You don't need to remove it, heck I bet almost everyone that check this thread downloaded the mega to see the images, what's done is done. In fact, for all I know, there might be other sites that will do the same, and I wouldn't know. The only active sites I log in to is this one and my patreon, before making this game I use to go to svscomics to check the latest games. So again, don't worry about it.

Fanboy

Jul 6, 2017
Sorry about it again, maybe next time I must ask first but I dont know you are here :D Like developer of this game :D

U

User_10739

I don't think is necessary to have an extraction for my images. There is a reason as to why the files are not shown. I guess stuff like this is why I only place the things that are going to be in the build and leave the rest on my computer.
Quite a few of the games on here get cgrips, most of them are multi route games and some members like to see what they missed while contemplating doing additional run-throughs or switching routes. Personally, I have not seen cgrips on other sites that I have been to, most are just premium links to the game itself and often without any of the extras.

U

User_10739

I have more than 2 SP and I lose to Claire everytime even though the WT says I will win???

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote