VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alter-self [v0.01.08] [Ezio Tatsuya]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Sam is his cousin and I liked her character and thought the MC might have been a little too harsh on her.
Yeah, he was harsh. I was rushing on that last part though and forgot to add the other option before she leaves. I will add it in the next update, and I'm glad you like Sam.

D

Deleted member 51206

Alright so i played through this game once and went with the full valeria route. alot has been said already, great art quality, i liked the sound too, very relaxing. the characters are truly varied(love the sis, but damn that valeria is just 100%adorbz and is truly my taste). short on content per route but combined its a decent amount. i am not a big fan of mindcontrol and enormous tits so this is a goos sight, i dont mind the hint of mind control, but it seems like youre not going down the route of "look at/drink this their eyes go blank and do whatever you tell them" and is more corruption-based. the fact that youre actually on here and listening to people too is a great plus and have put this on my watch list. (valeria best waifu)

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Alright so i played through this game once and went with the full valeria route. alot has been said already, great art quality, i liked the sound too, very relaxing. the characters are truly varied(love the sis, but damn that valeria is just 100%adorbz and is truly my taste). short on content per route but combined its a decent amount. i am not a big fan of mindcontrol and enormous tits so this is a goos sight, i dont mind the hint of mind control, but it seems like youre not going down the route of "look at/drink this their eyes go blank and do whatever you tell them" and is more corruption-based. the fact that youre actually on here and listening to people too is a great plus and have put this on my watch list. (valeria best waifu)
Thanks, yeah this game won’t have mind control or use of drugs to corrupt the girls, I already got planned on what you are going to do for the depraved route. Now, I only mind control to you guys cause you give me the power to shout "By the power of Grayskull!"

But seriously, I like to listen to the fans of Alter-Self because you guys are what kept me going, I start from playing games to make one. From my patrons to my followers, I say thank you. All of you guys are awesome.

P.S. I'm glad you like Valeria, you will see more of her in the next build.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote