VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alter-self [v0.01.08] [Ezio Tatsuya]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
I have more than 2 SP and I lose to Claire everytime even though the WT says I will win???
Hello, sorry for not respond until now. Just login to answer any question. If you follow the WT then you should have gotten the scene, maybe you pick something else on one of the previous days. Otherwise, I don't know what caused it.

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
No is fine. I was just a little cranky with seeing my files reveal to the public; I kept them hidden to avoid any future spoiler. You don't need to remove it, heck I bet almost everyone that check this thread downloaded the mega to see the images, what's done is done. In fact, for all I know, there might be other sites that will do the same, and I wouldn't know. The only active sites I log in to is this one and my patreon, before making this game I use to go to svscomics to check the latest games. So again, don't worry about it.

For what it's worth: I don't download the games just to look at the images. I appreciate the detail of plot and story that developers like yourself put into the game which make the gameplay itself interesting.

I'm not a psychologist, but I think that the sense of accomplishment I and I'm sure others feel when solving game puzzles is an important part of why we choose to keep playing these games.

I wonder whether the fact the some people may become impatient with some games and give in to the impulse to go looking for hidden images is to find clues to solve puzzles or even find out what is coming in the next episode, or just because the images are so good that someone might understandably want more. I don't know. I just play the games.

The images themselves I see as "rewards" for solving the puzzles, for working to understand the game world logic.

These are some of the reasons I am enjoying your game EzioTatsuya. I look forward to making further discoveries in the world you created. Thank you.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
For what it's worth: I don't download the games just to look at the images. I appreciate the detail of plot and story that developers like yourself put into the game which make the gameplay itself interesting.

I'm not a psychologist, but I think that the sense of accomplishment I and I'm sure others feel when solving game puzzles is an important part of why we choose to keep playing these games.

I wonder whether the fact the some people may become impatient with some games and give in to the impulse to go looking for hidden images is to find clues to solve puzzles or even find out what is coming in the next episode, or just because the images are so good that someone might understandably want more. I don't know. I just play the games.

The images themselves I see as "rewards" for solving the puzzles, for working to understand the game world logic.

These are some of the reasons I am enjoying your game EzioTatsuya. I look forward to making further discoveries in the world you created. Thank you.
Thank you, when I'm working on the game I mostly focus on the story and characters. Now I see your point and understand it very well but the problem about this particular incident was not looking for clues but rather just show a whole file, specially when the guy didn't even knew I was the creator, [I don't know how to react to that] but honestly I don't want to keep writing the same thing and rather just answer any new questions about the game.

U

User_10739

No is fine. I was just a little cranky with seeing my files reveal to the public; I kept them hidden to avoid any future spoiler. You don't need to remove it, heck I bet almost everyone that check this thread downloaded the mega to see the images, what's done is done. In fact, for all I know, there might be other sites that will do the same, and I wouldn't know. The only active sites I log in to is this one and my patreon, before making this game I use to go to svscomics to check the latest games. So again, don't worry about it.
We don't all automatically download cgrips of the game, mind you quite a number of us can do our own if we wanted.
I can think of 4 reasons to download the images offhand and none of them are meant to be malicious.
1. We love the freaking game and want to see our favourite parts again in hi-res without having to play the update yet again.
2. We just got to have a certain image from the game to use as our wallpaper or use all the sexy ones as our custom screensaver. (maybe even get a t-shirt made or use it as our letterhead...)
3. To make sure that we have taken all paths of the game in our playthroughs not to miss any of the naughty goodness.
4. Some game windows cannot be resized on certain games and we are forced to deal with a small game window on a big screen, add in overlays that block a third of the viewable area and often obscure the best part of the image.
Usually when we download a cgrip it is just to better appreciate your artwork more so that some diabolical plot to find spoilers.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah I kinda assumed the two main types of people who download cgrips are people who are super completionists and want to make sure they covered every base in multi branching games or people who really had no intention of playing the game anyway and just wanna look and omg newd pix but are too lazy to find a hentai site.

U

User_10739

Can someone post the update notes from aug 30th
Basically he said that he is burned out, can't sleep and can't focus on his day job, but a new update is coming soon.
Coming up on 3 weeks ago and I would say that soon has come and gone...

He also said that he doesn't like us here at F95 any more, although he did not name us specifically he alluded to a gaming forum that did an asset dump revealing hidden future content.

Why he would include hidden future content when packing the previous build is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Type of content and fetishes
Incest B/S
Vanilla M/F
Hardcore M/F
Anal
Voyeur
Corruption
Groping
Group M/FF and MM/F
Impregnation
Spanking
Lesbian
Trap
Public Sex
Cheating
Exhibitionism
Librarian / Glasses
Monster Girl
Muscle Girl
Nurse
Gloryhole
Toys
*more in the future*
Trap! ... interesting :biggrin:

what does Vanilla mean?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
30th August was the last Patreon post by the dev.

I think this is looking like it's been abandoned.

U

User_10739

So, the project can be considered abandoned?
He says it's not but he seems to be full of excuses.
I cannot say for sure that this game is abandoned, but I can say for sure that my patronage has been...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote