VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alter-self [v0.01.08] [Ezio Tatsuya]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Not bad at all, good start. But you really need to show your patreon link a little better :).

Reactions: EzioTatsuya

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Not bad at all, good start. But you really need to show your patreon link a little better :).
Thanks man, yeah I will try to fix that since now next week I will start giving exclusive patreon content. And don't worry I won't charge people, the game still free, those are updates and sneak peek of what will come in the next and future versions.

Reactions: Bradz0

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Hello everyone, Bobby here or I guess in this case EzioTatsuya. I am here to give an update about Alter-Self, the next build will be ready for the public tomorrow. I have one question, do you guys want me to give change-logs in the updates or you guys want to figure it out yourself while playing?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
a change log would definitely be helpful, like what is new what bug has been fixed what has been reworked, it doesn't have to be an in dept explanation, would be fine for example something like this.

v0.02
added:
extra sister scene ( or amount of extra's )
new character [name]
new area added [name]
shop system added
item added to shop

Bugfixes:

clothing not showing right color
function [x] not working after doing action [y]

just an example and if possible spoiler free this is hard part but can be done.
if you have added say for example hidden surprises or stuff you really want people to look for just say
hidden event added and give character name that is then more then enough hint and add it to achievements when found since you are planning on adding an achievement system iirc.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Alright you good it guys, I will give a changelog and try to avoid spoiler. You are right Goldgear, I want to have an achievement system but that will be added around version 0.03, oh here is a small teaser for you guys, in version 0.01c you will meet not one but two characters. I won't say more.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Type of content and fetishes
Incest B/S
Vanilla M/F
Hardcore M/F
Anal
Voyeur
Corruption
Groping
Group M/FF and MM/F
Impregnation
Spanking
Lesbian
Trap
Public Sex
Cheating
Exhibitionism
Librarian / Glasses
Monster Girl
Muscle Girl
Nurse
Gloryhole
Toys
*more in the future*
You can knock bitches up in this.....

Now I have a question what happens after you knock em up does it game over you cause nothing pisses me off more then that kind of system...

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
You can knock bitches up in this.....

Now I have a question what happens after you knock em up does it game over you cause nothing pisses me off more then that kind of system...
No, don't worry you won't get game over otherwise I wouldn't add it. Instead you will then get trigger in one of the endings for that character, if you want to keep the baby and marry her or convince her to put the baby in adoption(this way you can continue with the game but it will locked the interaction with that girl). To trigger this ending you will need to do it with the girl that you want with no condom and do it on a day that she is fertile (there will be a calendar system to help you track out the date and you need to ask her when is her period.)

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Hello everyone, I got the build ready to make it public. The build is already in my patreon and I will place it here in about....now.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Hello everyone, this is the new build for Alter-Self. The changes I made for this new build are as follow.
Changelog-

new Calendar added (this feature will help you track days to know when will your next date be or help you know when will a girl be free from work, etc. "I will update the look in the future.")

new Night events added (you can now do different activities at night. Some will help you improve your character, while others will help you with your relationships.)

sister event added

Bugfix-

Added the option to get extra ingredients while talking with Kate, this is so that you can get the Lady Killer achievement in the future.

Added a button so that people can find my Patreon more easily.

*If you get any errors please send me an image to know and fix them as soon as possible.*

Now for the latest build

Alter-Self

PC 0.01b

Mac 0.01b

Reactions: muttdoggy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
No, don't worry you won't get game over otherwise I wouldn't add it. Instead you will then get trigger in one of the endings for that character, if you want to keep the baby and marry her or convince her to put the baby in adoption(this way you can continue with the game but it will locked the interaction with that girl). To trigger this ending you will need to do it with the girl that you want with no condom and do it on a day that she is fertile (there will be a calendar system to help you track out the date and you need to ask her when is her period.)
Meh locking her out will make me sad would love to just be able to knock a bitch up over and over again :p

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Meh locking her out will make me sad would love to just be able to knock a bitch up over and over again :p
I guess if you marry her you can knock her up many times, the game still early so I guess I will make a feature (or in this case a trait) in the future for you and everyone so that you guys can knock the "bitches" over and over.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I guess if you marry her you can knock her up many times, the game still early so I guess I will make a feature (or in this case a trait) in the future for you and everyone so that you guys can knock the "bitches" over and over.
Sweet sure love me a cum dumpster to father my bastard children :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Why is this game here and not in the xxx games section of the forum? :confused: This version has more contents of several games already posted there.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Why is this game here and not in the xxx games section of the forum? :confused: This version has more contents of several games already posted there.
It is made in house here, I have requested in the feature request that the developers we have get their own section so that their games can be spotted more easily, however I have not heard much from it anymore, we have 3 people working on games her and as far as I can tell all free, the feature I requested is one so that the developers here can get a section SO LONG as their games are provided FULLY free with non of the patreon bullshit with extra week for higher tiers and such but instead make their games because they want to however they accept donations and do get premium art or something or a different reward that would not gimp the full experience for the free people.

If you can post of on that thread and hopefully f95 or others can take a notice at it. these people are giving us free games and are improving their skills while doing so and with maybe our help and support and advice they will not lose their way like most developers do, also I know we have some developers here with patreon who make game and have early builds release for patreon those I do not want in the Free in-house development and also because they did not start here.

Also @Bobbyfromkoth I have played your new build and I must say it is going good so far but I could not use my old saves, the game is short at the current moment so that is not a big deal as of now but keep in mind later on when you have a bigger game that you should check on the saves and if in no way you can salvage it to make saves compatible to mention this in your log's or releases. also patreon looks good nice going. Keep it up.you game is getting awareness from what I can tell so that is definitely a good thing.

Last edited:

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Thank you everyone for the help, I believe one of the reasons this games hasn't been move to xxx games is because the game is still in 0.01, if I make the next update 0.02 or 0.03 then it might bring the attention of the devs to see the game and it will also at the same time bring more eyes. But doing so will ruin my goal to make the best game, so for now I guess the game will be in the hidden until I get to my goal. I know it sucks but people are busy and don't look at all the threads specially this one since is in a free speech board, maybe in the future you might see this game in the popular list, who knows;).

@Goldgear to be honest I don't save the game while testing I was scared it might saved in everyone game so I guess I will now try to make a copy and save it there. I believe your save didn't work was because I added events in the first day and added the calendar, sorry for the trouble I'll test the save and mention in my logs for now on. (Also wow over 1500 views, you are right it is getting awareness I'm happy to know many people have try out my game.)

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Hello everyone, I am here once again to give an update about when the next build will be release. I am aiming for this Saturday if everything goes well, also I am making something special for my patreon supporters as a token of gratitude, I will be making more as time goes on. Now, this doesn’t affect the game or my work as I do them in my free time and every build I make is free to the public. I hope to see everyone in the next build and as always thank you for playing Alter-Self.

Reactions: Gold613

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Hello everyone, Bobby here aka EzioTatsuya. I have one important question regarding Alter-Self, when I wrote the previous message about the versions in the game it got me thinking that since the start of the game I have added and replace things in the other builds, now with this new build coming up. It will have the triple amount of content or more since the first build.

My question to you all is should I called the next build 0.2 or should I keep it with v.01c. the reason I'm asking is because I'm only missing now one friend and I have added the night scenes in the game but the sister room and bathroom will not be available at the moment until I get those assets.

As always thank you for reading this message and playing Alter-Self.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote