VN Ren'Py Abandoned Alter-self [v0.01.08] [Ezio Tatsuya]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Luv the back and fourth your having with the players. just started downloading, but got a feeling this might be pretty awesome even if it's still in early stages. Keep up the great work Bobby, god knows this Bobby (me) is way to lazy to do anything this grand lol
Hey thanks Bobby, I hope you enjoy it. It still to early to called it awesome but I appreciate your comment. Don't lose hope in yourself bobby, nothing is impossible if you are committed to, I begin to be committed to this project the moment I receive my first review. So again don't lose hope and try your best.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
NVM, others are saying it moved fine for them. I'm the only one that is seeing this issue. Anyways the game has been placed in the Release section. It fits all the requirements and whoever has the power needs to give you Game Dev status.

Last edited:
Reactions: EzioTatsuya

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
NVM, others are saying it moved fine for them. I'm the only one that is seeing this issue. Anyways the game has been placed in the Release section. It fits all the requirements and whoever has the power needs to give you Game Dev status.
Thank you so much Thatguy. I send a message to F95 about moving the thread but I guess he never received my message or was busy at that time, it will be nice having Game Dev status but I don't know the qualifications. Either way, thank you for moving the thread.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I don't know how to respond to that. :frown:
Try this: Fuck yeah I made it woohoo... Some like that.

Also I got hardware upgrade today so ill be busy with swapping pc parts and reinstalling my windows and stuff finaly some me time with my beasty bae of a pc instead of fixing other peeps their shit XD but if I get it done on time and not pass out from being sleep depraved ill give your game a go either that or wait for yout newer build if it released soon.

Aug 13, 2016
wow! really enjoyed the game, especially the characters. they're all original, and love how they look like 'normal' people, instead of huge tits, amazing cleavages etc.

waiting for the next update, good luck!

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Try this: Fuck yeah I made it woohoo... Some like that.

Also I got hardware upgrade today so ill be busy with swapping pc parts and reinstalling my windows and stuff finaly some me time with my beasty bae of a pc instead of fixing other peeps their shit XD but if I get it done on time and not pass out from being sleep depraved ill give your game a go either that or wait for yout newer build if it released soon.
Thanks man, and now I have the status plus something awesome. Btw, that's great to hear Goldgear although it's going to take some time for the next build since is going to be big, so try this version until I'm done with the other one. Also, sorry for not responding until now, I'm currently busy with this build.

Last edited:

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
wow! really enjoyed the game, especially the characters. they're all original, and love how they look like 'normal' people, instead of huge tits, amazing cleavages etc.

waiting for the next update, good luck!
Thanks, serhatdoz. I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I want to make the characters look normal, I don't like when people exaggerated the breast, sure I will make a girl with big tits but in a realistic way. Also I'm glad you like the characters, I want to make my own game and not plagiarize. My teachers will kill me if they ever found out I steal someone else idea.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I'll be frank there, went through version, tried to see if I can do something about that game, but didn't find a thing, but I'll be watching how it develops as it surely is interesting, I mean finally we get normal chars with some bckground and diffrent personalities isntead of total madness that's happening in almost everything

in short, I like it a lot!

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
I'll be frank there, went through version, tried to see if I can do something about that game, but didn't find a thing, but I'll be watching how it develops as it surely is interesting, I mean finally we get normal chars with some bckground and diffrent personalities isntead of total madness that's happening in almost everything

in short, I like it a lot!
Yeah, it still too early for any sex scenes. I want them to be different, you know more realistic. If I put them right away then all of them will look similar, I don't want that. I also don't want to blueball people so don't worry about that part. Glad you like it and thanks for being honest.

Reactions: yazzakah

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Hello everyone, EzioTatsuya here. I realize this is going to be my 100 message of F95zone so I want to do something special for it. Here is a quote from Mathew McConaughey "Man who invented the hamburger was smart; man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius." Hope you like it. (I was going to give you guys news about the next build and that is going to be sooner than you think, but you know.... spoilers.) P.S. wow, more than 5000 views. I know is not much, but thank you guys. I now know that there's a lot of people that are interest in my game here and that you visit the thread regularly. Again thank you and I hope you enjoy the next build.

Last edited:
Reactions: there

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Thanks I shall try to try when I get home from work and if not then when I wake up later in my evening.

there

Nov 23, 2016

Hello everyone, I am here to give you the latest build of Alter-Self. The link is in the first post. Enjoy.
Do you have a walkthrough for this game? If at any period you have the time, a walkthrough would be most appreciated.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Do you have a walkthrough for this game? If at any period you have the time, a walkthrough would be most appreciated.
That's a very interesting question, now that the game is bigger than before I guess I should make one. I was waiting for the game to have a full week before having one, but if you guys have any trouble then I will have one ready with the next update.

Reactions: there
U

User_10739

I just started playing and noticed that when Valeria first asks me out, when I accept her name changes to that of my sister...

there

Nov 23, 2016
That's a very interesting question, now that the game is bigger than before I guess I should make one. I was waiting for the game to have a full week before having one, but if you guys have any trouble then I will have one ready with the next update.
Well, it is not the most important thing right now but later it may become important.

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
I just started playing and noticed that when Valeria first asks me out, when I accept her name changes to that of my sister...
Yeah just try it myself and you are right, now I just fix it. I will re-upload it when I see more errors. Thanks.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Alter-Self-0.01.04.PNG

This basically will cover all images in-game.

@ EzioTatsuya : Loving the game, art and theme! Keep it up!

Reactions: MG_ and EzioTatsuya
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote