RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
That is one convoluted living situation...

I mean I'm all for trying to be original in the "not incest but actually is" genre, but woo boy.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
zephrates

No there isn't which is why no honey select turd should show their faces in these games unless they have a paper bag over their heads. But paint-net can cure fugly.

Reactions: zephrates

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Setting the names for incest is all screwed up and not listed correctly.

It ask what are you to the 2 girls and if you put "brother" it changes there name to brother.

Reactions: phreadom

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Was a nice game untill, Ashley + romantic movie event, Bob fucks her, Seeya i will skip this game.....

this game has NTR i hate NTR

Reactions: Valeck

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I can't find any link on the patreon page. I would generally encourage people to post a link or say "you know where to download this."

While the girls look beautiful and their personalities can be seen at a single glance, such as that image showcasing them, I gotta point out how ugly the mc looks. I don't know if it's just my perspective but he looks way too much like all the other men I've seen in these games.
Thanks for playing it.
Now I just added the game links on the patreon page. Thanks for your notice.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Was a nice game untill, Ashley + romantic movie event, Bob fucks her, Seeya i will skip this game.....

this game has NTR i hate NTR
Hi, thanks for trying it.

There is no "Ntr" in the game, and there won't be in the future.
Just keep watching how the story will unfold.

Thanks for comment.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I read "posibly incest" (with a ptach) and I say "I'm in!!!"... Then I read "sandbox" and say "Good bye!"... I'm out!
Hi, thanks for trying it.

I see that several do not like the game mode "sandbox".
I will try to make a "guided" mode for those who do not like to explore.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
157 pictures edited and game can now be played.

Traceback error if you ask Carol what she needs the money for when she goes to leave the room you'll hit the traceback error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
157 pictures edited and game can now be played.

Traceback error if you ask Carol what she needs the money for when she goes to leave the room you'll hit the traceback error.

Thank you for your advice.

It is already fixed, I leave the script, you just have to replace it with the original. (Fortunately, simply by putting "ignore" you can continue playing and it doesn't affect anything).

If until tomorrow people find no more mistakes, I will upload the game again with the solution applied.

Reactions: tomaito

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Altered Vision

Thanks but I just went with the other option instead.

There's no rape in the game there's fake rape but no rape.

If you advance Alise's content far enough to unlock the next Nataly content when you go to Nataly and get the clothes when you go back to the computer Alise's event stuff and time is gone from the computer but if you enter her room in the afternoon it still fires off it's just not listed in the computer anymore.

I think the reason why it disappeared is probably because you were suppose to go to Alise first which then should of unlocked Nataly instead both of them coming unlocked at the same time. So you might want to make sure it stays locked till the event needing it is unlocked and done.

The relationship tagging seems messed up.

I saw this multiple times in the game.

Reactions: zephrates

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Altered Vision

Thanks but I just went with the other option instead.

There's no rape in the game there's fake rape but no rape.

If you advance Alise's content far enough to unlock the next Nataly content when you go to Nataly and get the clothes when you go back to the computer Alise's event stuff and time is gone from the computer but if you enter her room in the afternoon it still fires off it's just not listed in the computer anymore.

I think the reason why it disappeared is probably because you were suppose to go to Alise first which then should of unlocked Nataly instead both of them coming unlocked at the same time. So you might want to make sure it stays locked till the event needing it is unlocked and done.

The relationship tagging seems messed up.

I saw this multiple times in the game.

I kinda like that big, black blotch over the MC's head. He looks better that way. ;)

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I see that several do not like the game mode "sandbox".
I will try to make a "guided" mode for those who do not like to explore.
I think that exploring in a game is acceptable to people, but pointlessly doing things while relying on random chances and/or aimlessly trying things while all the other characters follow an unknown clock or calendar is "very bad".

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
e-disfunction

There is no random chances if you look on the computer it shows everything you need to do for each person what day what time of day and where at. Some activate just going to sleep.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
e-disfunction

There is no random chances if you look on the computer it shows everything you need to do for each person what day what time of day and where at. Some activate just going to sleep.
I understand that this game might have that. (y)

I was noting to the developer that all the people who just see "sandbox" in an overview or genre tag and have had bad experiences with other games might be dropping this game unseen because they are not going to know about the computer or even bother to find out about this game!