Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Altered Vision

Thanks but I just went with the other option instead.

There's no rape in the game there's fake rape but no rape.

If you advance Alise's content far enough to unlock the next Nataly content when you go to Nataly and get the clothes when you go back to the computer Alise's event stuff and time is gone from the computer but if you enter her room in the afternoon it still fires off it's just not listed in the computer anymore.

I think the reason why it disappeared is probably because you were suppose to go to Alise first which then should of unlocked Nataly instead both of them coming unlocked at the same time. So you might want to make sure it stays locked till the event needing it is unlocked and done.

The relationship tagging seems messed up.

I saw this multiple times in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello again, I will be fixing those problems, I will also add an option in which there is no sandbox, for those who prefer to play it that way.
I guess tomorrow will be ready.
and thanks again for letting me know.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So before I try this, is it actually Incest?
At this time no.
If you try and set it up for them to call you brother and you call them sister then it screws it all out and there name changes to brother.

Reactions: Paprika

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
At this time no.
If you try and set it up for them to call you brother and you call them sister then it screws it all out and there name changes to brother.
Well, if Altered Vision hadn't used the exact same variable to store all the different relations, it would had worked better :
Code:
                "Ella es Ashley,Como queres llamarla ahora?"
                if Idio == 1:
                    $ A = renpy.input("How do I call her?")
                else:
                    $ A = renpy.input("Como la llamo?")
                hide Ashleyp
                show Alisep
                "Ella es Alise,Como queres llamarla ahora?"
                if Idio == 1:
[...]
And if the said variable wasn't already used to store a Character object, it would have been even better.

Reactions: botc76

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Well, if Altered Vision hadn't used the exact same variable to store all the different relations, it would had worked better :
Code:
                "Ella es Ashley,Como queres llamarla ahora?"
                if Idio == 1:
                else:
                    $ A = renpy.input("Como la llamo?")
                hide Ashleyp
                show Alisep
                "Ella es Alise,Como queres llamarla ahora?"
                if Idio == 1:
[...]
And if the said variable wasn't already used to store a Character object, it would have been even better.
Hi, I don't know why I keep only one variable, but as I said, I fixed it, I'm trying the new mode before launching the update.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sandbox

Right after class, Ashley is talking to MC, but then Alise takes over her line for a moment. Might have been smarter to keep names separate by first letter

Not entering Nash's room refers to her as "He'll" and if you go in she is "changing" all of friday.

error on asking questions on giving money to carol

After alise model gig there is a blue border and you can see nothing.

The "cult" thing out of nowhere. Especially in sandbox version. You should probably ramp it up with stories on the TV about missing peoples or some shit like that. Instead of poof there is a cult.

I think the carol text message and MC telling Ashley they are meeting carol is out of order.

After college cult, you can go to college and trigger it again

Sleeping right before Alise walking in to ask about more modeling looks has MC saying they woke up from a dream but then get undressed to sleep.

scenes say 13 of 12, and only 2 images work.

Sandbox seems to be bad for this game, tons of just clicking around with nothing to do, until pre-specified times you don't know about. Maybe take a heads up from "The anomalous dr vibes" where when you know characters schedule you know where they are likely to be and if there is something new with them. Also the arrows are hard to see. The time changing requiring you to be in the bedroom is annoying.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Sandbox

Right after class, Ashley is talking to MC, but then Alise takes over her line for a moment. Might have been smarter to keep names separate by first letter

Not entering Nash's room refers to her as "He'll" and if you go in she is "changing" all of friday.

error on asking questions on giving money to carol

After alise model gig there is a blue border and you can see nothing.

The "cult" thing out of nowhere. Especially in sandbox version. You should probably ramp it up with stories on the TV about missing peoples or some shit like that. Instead of poof there is a cult.

I think the carol text message and MC telling Ashley they are meeting carol is out of order.

After college cult, you can go to college and trigger it again

Sleeping right before Alise walking in to ask about more modeling looks has MC saying they woke up from a dream but then get undressed to sleep.

scenes say 13 of 12, and only 2 images work.

Sandbox seems to be bad for this game, tons of just clicking around with nothing to do, until pre-specified times you don't know about. Maybe take a heads up from "The anomalous dr vibes" where when you know characters schedule you know where they are likely to be and if there is something new with them. Also the arrows are hard to see. The time changing requiring you to be in the bedroom is annoying.
Hi, thanks for trying the game, I will solve everything for version 0.2, and thanks for taking your time to point out the game's mistmistakes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Neck too python 4 your Ren”Py ...

Jan 21 at 5:59am Content 0.2
1581096183748.png

Content for version 0.2:-Ashtrid.-Claire.-History.-Suzy. -And the presentation of 3 new characters....

1581096212551.png