3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Big fan of ICC but gonna be honest here pretty subpar first release compared to other first release games the past 3 months this is probably in my bottom 3.

Though the story is interesting and promising but the girls doesn't interest me and pale in comparison to the dev past work. Hope some new girl would interest me in the next updates.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good luck to the dev, I just hope this doesn't slow down FILF's development too much.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I played The Artifact game and playing this one, it looks like an improvement from the previous one, if you look from the story perspective, the MC for example, in this game his dialogues proves he's not just a horny guy that wants to fuck every pussy on his way, the dialogues with his family are more causal without any sexual tension(except some jokes about Kim and Natalie), so I found this MC more charismatic. I just hope this game has a narrative more centered and solid during its development. The graphics are great and the gameplay was similar to Filf(mainly the navigation part). The word "sponsor" in the phrases oddly made me laugh every time.

Reactions: Ptpredator

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
A game full of ugly characters.
I didn't like it very much
FILF, The Artifact, Incest in Paradise all with beautiful characters.

Reactions: JanisL

Ramival

Sep 5, 2017
why i cannot find Kim in the evening as she told me to do at the forest even though she's marked as there? cheers for the help.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey, guys just a question before I download this. Is the game playable without the Incest Patch? By that I mean, are the relationships to the MC believable or is this like you come to live with a "Landlady" & "Friend" in your house kinda thing? Thanks in advance!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, guys just a question before I download this. Is the game playable without the Incest Patch? By that I mean, are the relationships to the MC believable or is this like you come to live with a "Landlady" & "Friend" in your house kinda thing? Thanks in advance!
"Believable" is in the eye of the beholder. You'll need to try it to see if it works for you.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I really liked it and found it to be one of the most polished first chapter releases in quite a long time. Although I can understand the frustrations of fans of the creator's previous work and how it is a huge departure from it being story-heavy. It's the opposite for me since I wasn't a fan of the previous work but am hooked in with the story and character interplay here.

And come on, we finally get an MC who is sensible enough to wake his family members at night instead of masturbating to them. That alone deserves applause. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes