3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game i like:love: it but its early i gues needs allot of updates
Dev hope you include walkthrough mod or hints (y) i know walkthrough exists but beter with Mod :cool:

Reactions: Terminator03

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Good start to the game. Will be checking for next update. Speaking of the update, hopefully it wont take months for the next update.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Woah an MC that I actually look like.... this is rare. only needs a beard and boom I am in this game XD

swdude2109

Aug 12, 2018
Is the forest bugged, i cannot find the fourth place/thing to take a picture of
Found a frog nom noming a fly, a dear with butterflies and a two bunnies touching each other while standing

Edit: Never mind found the damn squirrel
Where did you find the frog I cant find the damn thing. Is it hiding among the leaves in the pond?

Never mind I was looking in the wrong pond!

Reactions: Game Bond

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
There is no talk of it having incest that I can find so I don't know.

I might need my eyes checking then.

He looks caucasian and she looks oriental to me. Looking at them together the very last thing that I would say is brother and sister.
That’s his actual friend, not his “friend” He also has a mom & sis... so far no need for a patch.. he’s still all “ewww gross..they’re family...”

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Why make a remake of the Artefact? To throw it halfway through as an F.I.L.F.?
Be careful, he gets mad if you even question his decisions.. I dared to share my opinion on his Discord and was immediately attacked... he even DM’d me about it.

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Pretty low on content considering F.I.L.F has been on hold for 6+ months. Oh what can you do, abandoned within a year like the rest of his games.

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, quite sizeable first version!

I really like the characters. Love Kimberly! Interesting idea to replace your classic "best-friend" with a quirky and likeable girl that might not be your love interest. Now that I think about it, Kimberly is almost a co-protagonist! I'm loving it.

Dialogues are humorous and lighthearted. The plot is simple but effective, the writing is to the point: there is an "old school adventure" vibe that I find quite endearing.

Lots of animations, so much effort was put into this!

Really promising, can't wait for more :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hisstoryman
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes