3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
According to the developer's post, there are many placeholder media files in the Beta while the final versions render, which means there would undoubtedly be people who complain or feel misled if the Beta did leak.

Save your bandwidth and/or download quota for the final release, imo

Deneth10

Dec 23, 2023
Hey
Altered Destiny V0.08a BETA:cry:
Still waiting
Do you guys know when it will come public or someone going to release it

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
A second beta version appears to have been released, possibly the final release next week it sounds like

Changes from V0.08a:

A couple more fully rendered animations added
Added in the Western Beach location for the Past time period.
Fixed a bunch of spelling/grammar errors

Still a few more animations needed to finish rendering. Placeholders put in their place for now. WIll also add 30 extra images with the final 'C' version next week.

Reactions: Ara-sH

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
Message posted by the developer to his Discord:

The biggest thing is animations. I'm so close to being finished, but I'm pretty sure I will be in the middle of rendering the last animation on friday. Looks like V0.08c will need to be released on Saturday. Almost certain that'll be the date
Since the most recent Beta version is 0.08b, then I would guess 0.08c is the final Beta before release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Message posted by the developer to his Discord:

Since the most recent Beta version is 0.08b, then I would guess 0.08c is the final Beta before release.
Not necessarily, if any bugs are found after "c". Buit usually "c" would be the more or less complete update.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes