3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Well, the main reason being, it was rejected on Steam (not sure why), but that was the driving force for him to move onto FILF 2.
Yeah, I saw that, but if it was such a passion project, he'd find a way. MrDots used Melody to finance DmD when it got kicked off Patreon. Funny enough, Melody turned out to be a much better game. This game is still on Patreon though, right? I know working on two projects at once kind of sucks, but it's not like he's broke. :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I saw that, but if it was such a passion project, he'd find a way. MrDots used Melody to finance DmD when it got kicked off Patreon. Funny enough, Melody turned out to be a much better game. This game is still on Patreon though, right? I know working on two projects at once kind of sucks, but it's not like he's broke. :unsure:
The game is on Patreon yes, but he's in full time development of FILF 2....just basically what he said is what is happening...

I doubt this game will ever come back, unless a miracle happens, and I do think (opinion) this is a much better game than FILF.

Nov 23, 2017
I think it is too risky to invest all their resources into this one. A sequel to F.I.L.F, being the more popular game, is probably smarter. Maybe he'll find a way down the road, but we can't really expect theses games to materialize out of pure passion.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
i think that expired on bankrupt.
Atari bought the company and some of its IPs.
If I remember correctly, there was basically a firesale back then, so I'm not sure who owns it today, but as far as I know, just about every IP was bought by some other studios.

Considering how long ago it was though, I'm not sure anyone would enforce anything on that IP at this point, assuming they're even aware they own it.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
He Abandoned " Altered destiny " for FILF2 that look like shit?
FILF2 Renders are average at the best!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Average? They look like they have been taking "Joker" gas....I was a fan of FILF and I always thought that Altered Destiny was the better and supported here and there, but hell, don't think any more I will give now. Those renders, and the game just looks and feels awful, and seems like a gigantic step down from FILF.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Average? They look like they have been taking "Joker" gas....I was a fan of FILF and I always thought that Altered Destiny was the better and supported here and there, but hell, don't think any more I will give now. Those renders, and the game just looks and feels awful, and seems like a gigantic step down from FILF.
Well they are awful but didnt want to be too harsh :D

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well they are awful but didnt want to be too harsh :D
Let's be honest here, it's a step down, and it does indeed look awful, and nothing like that was teased in the FILF thread and Patreon to the lead up to release. They look and feel straight out of a DC comic book, and look related to Joker, Harley Quinn is probably jealous :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH and cxx

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Actually ... no. He said for a while that he didn't really like working on FILF, but his "supporters" wanted him to do just that, AD got a lot of bullshit reactions, like:"Oh my god, my past mom makes out with my best (female) friend? that's ntr, take it out!", then: "Why did you take it out? Coward!"
Then he had problems to release Altered Destiny on Steam and that's essential for him, so he did what people wanted from him.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes