3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
for christ's sake, wait actual release where bugs have been squashed and everything works.
i admire your patience. :p i have given up on ppl on here to actually know how to read or scroll back a coupe of pages and read :)
always best to wait a bit anyway, no matter how hard it is to wait (withdrawal pain is real) ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i admire your patience. :p i have given up on ppl on here to actually know how to read or scroll back a coupe of pages and read :)
always best to wait a bit anyway, no matter how hard it is to wait (withdrawal pain is real) ;)
only patience i have is not to call them morons (not wanna get banned).

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
1.png

What Altered Destiny V0.10 will focus on...

Although AD V0.09 is only in it's BETA phase, most, if not all bugs are fixed up. Thanks all for helping to make that process as quick as possible. I'm taking a small mental break for 2 days like I usually do before I commit to work for the next update, but I am getting things ready.

What is the focus on V0.10 you may ask? For a chunky amount of it, I'll be focusing on Julia/Penny. V0.08 ended with the introduction of Chloe, and I wanted to give some spotlight on her line of romance as well as re-evaluating Natalie's a bit. Now that I have that done, I am looking to give some more character depth and lewd scenes with some of the MILFs of AD. A big milestone needed to push a few of their romance paths further is the need for Olivia in the present and the MC to gain control of his artifact power once again. We reached one of those story points, and getting close on the other.

So, in general... Look forward to some focus on the sexiness of these two, a stronger pull of the MC wanting to get down and dirty with these two, as well as some scenes with other main cast characters (Gwynn? Silvia? Olivia? We will see as I try to prioritize what to work on as time goes on). Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes