3.70 star(s) 35 Votes

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
i hope ICCreations lose all his patreons
how can someone be so weak and fall for money and neglect those games. he did brilliant games i came often in one run sometimes i had to pause and had many good wanks 3 days in a row. but after he abbandoned incest in paradise i was disappointed because this game was soooo good and almost pretty done filf was soooo great too a enhancement of his previous games but he neglected last both games and now comes with new game? i hate this.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
how can someone be so weak and fall for money and neglect those games. he did brilliant games i came often in one run sometimes i had to pause and had many good wanks 3 days in a row. but after he abbandoned incest in paradise i was disappointed because this game was soooo good and almost pretty done filf was soooo great too a enhancement of his previous games but he neglected last both games and now comes with new game? i hate this.
seems like you didnt even bother reading what ic wrote.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly, now that I've played this I'm not going to mind the extra wait for Filf that quality of this even at V0.0.1 is very impressive looks like we are spoiled for choice now with two great games by this dev amazing job so far. Really loving the dynamic duo of the MC and Kimberly made it all the much more enjoyable.

Reactions: throw_nws

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Ad seems great, maybe soon I will wait this update more than filf, naturally it needs some updates before seeing more scenes, what I have to understand is if this a roaming game like filf or more linear as the old games.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
This seems promising.

As someone who has never played any of this dev's games before, and so one who is not a Patron, I appreciate the effort.

Sure it's frustrating when your favorite game is put on hold for something else, but to me that gives you several options:

* If you're a Patron, go complain on jis Patreon.

* If you don't get answers you want, pull your support.

* If you're not a Patron, well, he doesn't owe you anything, does he? Go play another game. There's plenty of them out there. Or you could read a book or watch a movie or something on television. Or you could write your own game that makes you happy. But bitching about it in a message board makes nobody happy and makes you look like extremely entitled.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I see everyone is hyped for this game first release as every post is about F.I.L.F. :ROFLMAO:

The sister isn't any better..look at pic7 (pearlintro..) i don't need an incest patch to make them siblings in my mind.
That isn't the sister, that is the friend. The sister is a ginger. There isn't a picture of her in the previews, but you meet her at the house. She is actually pretty cute.

Reactions: sc0rps

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I already like this one better than FILF.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
There is no talk of it having incest that I can find so I don't know.

I might need my eyes checking then.

He looks caucasian and she looks oriental to me. Looking at them together the very last thing that I would say is brother and sister.
Play the game. That isn't the sister lol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My washing machine is 90cm from my bed in my tiny studio. Ah, the soothing sounds of the spin cycle... :(
O.M.G man you reminded me back in the early 80's i lived 50 feet from a railroad track used often ... sleep was a bitch to say the least .. drunk sleep was the best back then ... lmao

Reactions: rf96
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes