3.50 star(s) 41 Votes

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Another dev run off from f95? Great job, guys. Let's be ingrate pirate assholes and always bitch, whine and shit talk. Not sure if this is the exact reason, but it's pretty much it. Devs are people with feelins.

I'm sorry you're bouncin, iccreations. Hope you come back at some point.
Same thing happened 3.5 years ago when people here got upset with AD's story and wanted ICC to work on FILF exclusively.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NoRefund

Bakemono695

May 7, 2022
So iv played this game till the first time mc returns back from the past. I just knew i would get ntrd by the lesbian best friend and not really liking the teacher becoming a second mom. Does this scenario change where I go back and help the mom again or is this the new permanent? Is there a cheat code to unlock all gallery scenes?

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So iv played this game till the first time mc returns back from the past. I just knew i would get ntrd by the lesbian best friend and not really liking the teacher becoming a second mom. Does this scenario change where I go back and help the mom again or is this the new permanent? Is there a cheat code to unlock all gallery scenes?
say-what-now-what.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bakemono695 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not permanent i think.

kissing isn't ntr.

3.50 star(s) 41 Votes