3.50 star(s) 41 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I forgot how maddening this game is with constant black screens and forced transition scenes. Really irritating. When you repeat the vacation scenes it is CONSTANT black screens. WHY????????????? Who in their right mind would add these in the game? The dev needs to remove it.

They should rename this game Smiling Destiny, since people are smiling 95% of the time.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st pic lookslike they are on beetle.

mc better learn to hide his boner at the beach.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I have a little problem. I'm following the walkthrough and in the "Preventing a tragic fate" section it says this:
1- Visit your house (morning/afternoon) - Past
2 - Talk to Sylvia at Kim's house (morning) - Past
3 - Beat Olivia at Skee-ball, etc. etc... (afternoon) - Past
4 - Talk to Julia/Penny in the park (afternoon) - Past
5 - Talk to Gwynn (at Gwyn's house) - Present
I follow all the steps and in No. 5, when visiting Gwynn she only gives me one chat option... Something about "Living far away is tranquility or loneliness" and nothing more, the story gets stuck there... (In the walkthrough does not specify what time I should visit it, although I did it in the morning, afternoon and evening and it is always the same) Am I missing something or what?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have a little problem. I'm following the walkthrough and in the "Preventing a tragic fate" section it says this:
1- Visit your house (morning/afternoon) - Past
2 - Talk to Sylvia at Kim's house (morning) - Past
3 - Beat Olivia at Skee-ball, etc. etc... (afternoon) - Past
4 - Talk to Julia/Penny in the park (afternoon) - Past
5 - Talk to Gwynn (at Gwyn's house) - Present
I follow all the steps and in No. 5, when visiting Gwynn she only gives me one chat option... Something about "Living far away is tranquility or loneliness" and nothing more, the story gets stuck there... (In the walkthrough does not specify what time I should visit it, although I did it in the morning, afternoon and evening and it is always the same) Am I missing something or what?
You might not have done everything ... when I showed up the house was a mess. I won't say more, but if the house isn't a mess then you must not be far enough along in her story, I suspect.

Reactions: Buster65

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello . after beating the game filf, I saw that there is also a version of filf 2 but I see that it was probably abandoned (hence I just want to know why) and after some time I noticed Altered Destinity, probably as a continuation after FILF and FILF 2, maybe it's nice but why not, it could have been extended in FILF 2, because there was potential for a sequel.
Because I'm not complaining about what came out in production, i.e. (Altered Destinity), but that there is no longer any interest in FILF 2, unless it has a sequel, and if so, then it's a bit sad. Regards.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Paused" is more like it. If I recall it correctly, AD was the game the dev wanted to make, but people kept pushing him towards Filf2. However, he doesn't like working on it and like in Filf1 all people did was to criticise and whining. So at a certain point he went back to AD.
People criticise and whine, but at least he gets to do what he likes more.

3.50 star(s) 41 Votes