3.50 star(s) 41 Votes

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi In need of some help.

I started playing the game again and in the early stages you go to the library upper floor to do research on the decahedron by searching for a book.

One of the book cases has a locked chest next to the female statue and I have been unable to find a key for it after completing approx 60-70% of the game so far. Had a look at the OP official walkthrough but it says nothing about it.

Has anyone found the key please. I'm starting to think that there isn't one in the game as it has not yet been implemented.

Thank you. in advance

Cheers

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Heeeey... is this one of those games that had a sex scene removed from an older version? I'm seeing arguments that don't make sense to me, because I never saw that version. Any old copies laying around I could see to judge the changes for myself?
Use UNREN to extract files.
- In \game\images\scenes\scene_kjsex\old you'll find the old files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Has anyone found the key please. I'm starting to think that there isn't one in the game as it has not yet been implemented.

Thank you. in advance
It appears there is no key yet. In the coding, there is only the "it's looked" option.

Krashanus

Aug 1, 2019
Official walkthrough

Edit: Updated to v0.07
The walkthrough has been updated for V0.06. It's simple enough, but I know some people could always use it, heh. Also, I've added a new cheatcode 'ezmode' to make some fail-able mini-games rather trivial. This excludes the last Perl mini-game as the scene hasn't been created yet.
update?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'joku' is not defined.
Same error here
I finally made it to this part. It seems joku stand for Julia, Olivia, Kimberly, and you. It wasn't added to the script.rpy so it get an error.

Python:
default joku = Character("Julia, Olivia, Kimberly & [mc]", color="#BDAD1E")
-Right click and save link as...
- Place in \game folder

View attachment sayer_joku.rpy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
has mc even met any brown girls?

that'd be a day that kimberly has sex with mc.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
has mc even met any brown girls?

that'd be a day that kimberly has sex with mc.
One of the HHS girls. This could be a progress thing, where you need so many "hearts" for Kim to have her do the scene. Kind of like the Event Planner scenes.

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Development is unfortunately too long, but this game has great ambitions.
The version 0.08 is really excellent.

Bravo, ICCreations remains a boss of the game

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Development is unfortunately too long, but this game has great ambitions.
The version 0.08 is really excellent.

Bravo, ICCreations remains a boss of the game
It's not even been a month since the last release... and development is too long? ICCreations actually has a decently quick turnaround for releases in general; I disagree with your assessment.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Heeeey... is this one of those games that had a sex scene removed from an older version? I'm seeing arguments that don't make sense to me, because I never saw that version. Any old copies laying around I could see to judge the changes for myself?
I was looking for it as well and all I find are k2share and fileboom scam links. Unless the dev himself has some I think most links are dead.

I am curious about the dialogue changes because as far as I played the new version tryhards it so much that it almost reads like ICC is taking the piss out of the people that forced him to make the changes. Everything you do after the incident now has Kim ask you like three times if you are sure its ok to do something, like an annoying app that refuses to close 'are you sure, sure, sure you want to quit?'

Kim orchestrates you kissing her mom so you 'get even', but 5 seconds later makes a mockery of the MC's 'overreaction' and says that what he did now is bigger than the innocent thing she did. It would be ridiculous if the dialogue was supposed to be the same even with the sex scene in the game :KEK:

I am not done yet with the game, I have been watching his DAZ livestreams for a while now figured it was about time to try one of his games. Most of the annoyances so far have been stuff that I find unnecessarily damaging in most AVNs, will get on that later once I am done, because I want for once an explainaintion(if not from him, from people that think like him, devs and players alike) on how their brain works when they make these ret4rded design choices that only serve to make LI less desirable with zero narrative benefits as a tradeoff. :HideThePain:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I was looking for it as well and all I find are k2share and fileboom scam links. Unless the dev himself has some I think most links are dead.
Pics of the scene are still in the game. \game\images\scenes\scene_kjsex\old

If you note the name of the folder, originally Kim had sex with your mom. That's why he overreacts. He's reactions were not changed, only the scene was changed.

3.50 star(s) 41 Votes