3.70 star(s) 46 Votes
Aug 16, 2023
Rogue theory/ concept: Not only is the MC the actual father of his cousin Chloe, but he is also Kimberly's father AND he is actually the one who impregnated his mother making himself his own father (& the father of his sister Natalie).

And to take it an even crazier step, there could be a third stage of incidents where he meets his grandmother when she is young and gets her pregnant too so he could also be his own grandfather at the same time, creating multiple levels of incest. We could end up having scenes with the grandmother when she is young as well as her MILF and GILF stages.

With magic and other supernatural elements already present in the story, anything is possible and doesn't really need to be justified with a rational explanation. The dev could get wild with this story....

Now, do I actually think this is going to happen. No, but it would be amusing to say the least.

Reactions: NoRefund

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rogue theory/ concept: Not only is the MC the actual father of his cousin Chloe, but he is also Kimberly's father AND he is actually the one who impregnated his mother making himself his own father (& the father of his sister Natalie).
yiu aren't 1st to thinking that mc is his and sister's own dad.

Reactions: Commander Booty
Aug 16, 2023
yiu aren't 1st to thinking that mc is his and sister's own dad.
I assumed I wasn't but I had not seen anyone post about it so I figured I would throw it out there. I definitely have not read all 185 pages of this thread, lol.

Has anyone mentioned the idea of him also being his own grandfather? I can't say I recall the dialogue the MC had with the grandmother. Was there any mention of his identity at any point or was it conveniently vague?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has anyone mentioned the idea of him also being his own grandfather? I can't say I recall the dialogue the MC had with the grandmother. Was there any mention of his identity at any point or was it conveniently vague?
hasn't travelled that far and doubt he will.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I assumed I wasn't but I had not seen anyone post about it so I figured I would throw it out there. I definitely have not read all 185 pages of this thread, lol.

hasn't travelled that far and doubt he will.
The primary reason for his traveling to the past in the first place was to "right a wrong" (or however it's phrased in the game) where Olivia was killed, something that affected his mom (and his grandmother, actually) for the rest of her life... even when she ended up with Penny (another "wrong" that got "fixed"). It's always possible there's something more to make another trip to the past "necessary", but the primary reason(s) for going into the past have now been achieved. So some new "problem" would have to be introduced for that to happen. Again, definitely possible, but currently we have reason to think one is more likely than the other.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The primary reason for his traveling to the past in the first place was to "right a wrong" (or however it's phrased in the game) where Olivia was killed, something that affected his mom (and his grandmother, actually) for the rest of her life... even when she ended up with Penny (another "wrong" that got "fixed"). It's always possible there's something more to make another trip to the past "necessary", but the primary reason(s) for going into the past have now been achieved. So some new "problem" would have to be introduced for that to happen. Again, definitely possible, but currently we have reason to think one is more likely than the other.
true that but next trip will be some time after olivia's rescue.

with that icc could expand this game infinitely since 1 of mc's ancestor has suffered on something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
true that but next trip will be some time after olivia's rescue.

with that icc could expand this game infinitely since 1 of mc's ancestor has suffered on something.
Been a while since i played the part where it explains what hee needs to fix. But it was 3 tradegies surronding his mom. The first was saving Olivia but we still have no idea what the other 2 are yet.

Plus currently he can only travel back to when the accidents happened. Maybe after he fixes all 3, hr will be able to travel whenever he wants.

Reactions: Commander Booty

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there another link for the uncensored patches? both links on the main page isnt working.
game is subs version.

Been a while since i played the part where it explains what hee needs to fix. But it was 3 tradegies surronding his mom. The first was saving Olivia but we still have no idea what the other 2 are yet.

Plus currently he can only travel back to when the accidents happened. Maybe after he fixes all 3, hr will be able to travel whenever he wants.
he could freely travel before rescuing auntie and do few things in past.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
things he dealt with until he left.
Yeah, still salty about assholes making him leave. If you get the game for free here, you should be grateful it's available and respectful to the developer who chose to work with the community here to some extent. Chasing developers away because of a temper tantrum or sense of entitlement is exactly what most of us don't want.

bodevanlot

Apr 30, 2018
Discord Update
ICCreationsToday at 9:30 AM
Everyone,
Altered Destiny V0.10 Progress Report #4

These posts begin with this:
Hey everyone,
Since last Sunday I've fully finished two new scenes for the next update. Both focused on pushing Kimberly's romance....

View attachment 4054116
Yay, Kim.

• Love
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes