3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
there was in auntie update before triggered quest but since then nothing.
Yep. But there was a little before triggering the quest, and that was in the past. Obviously I don't know what's coming, but I would think there will be something else that forces the MC to the past and not only in a cutscene format. I could definitely be wrong, obviously.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
gwynnbreastfeed_41.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Altered Destiny V0.10 Progress Report #7

Hey everyone,

I've finished creating Gwynn's romance content for this next update. I have ONE more lewd scene I want to add before releasing, but for about 5 days I've put effort in improving Altered Destiny in other areas. With the attachments, you can see a before and after of location screens. A lot of them feel outdated versus the render quality I can now produce and I want to keep in consistent for all future content. I won't be doing ALL locations with this update, but a few of them will get a nice makeover. It's an effort I want to do in between updates at about a week of time dedicated to it.

Locations affected in V0.10:
- MC's house
- Ice Cream Parlor in the Past
- Nadia's tent
- Library
- School
- Gwynn's House

Pre timeline change locations, Kimberly's house and so on will get a makeover in future updates. It also motivates me to re-render some old content so that the quality won't feel like you're walking up a hill from the beginning of the game to where it is now, but that is something for another time.

Once I finish these, along with a few QoL changes, I will put effort into finishing that last scene for you and hopefully have the BETA available this month. Thanks!

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I could be wrong, but I don't remember sketches from the past existing in the present. So yeah, I'd guess you'll need to wait. But since Gwynn is the focus in the next version, I'm guessing you'll be able to go back in time then.

he is talking about getting the red jacket from the npc in the ice cream parlor that you needed for one of the sjetches. There is no sketch for the past. You have 3 for the present, however, you do need item from the past.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
he is talking about getting the red jacket from the npc in the ice cream parlor that you needed for one of the sjetches. There is no sketch for the past. You have 3 for the present, however, you do need item from the past.
I meant "sketch items" not sketches themselves. So if there's a sketch item you find in the past (here, the jacket, I guess), you wouldn't find it in the present. It's even truer if it's something like an article of clothing. The point was that, if you've missed something the MC needs for inspiration for his sketch in the past, you can't get it currently without reloading / replaying some of the past when there was freeroam. But with more Gwynn content coming, you might have some freeroam in the past again, and so would have another chance.

Aug 16, 2023
At this point, since the game doesn't have that many chapters, I would recommend you start over and do a speed run back to the current game end point. This way, you can get all of the sketches etc. You have already read the dialogue (maybe, lol) and viewed the few lewd scenes so hitting the TAB key or holding down CNTRL to skip to each actual choice point will be very quick. I would wager you could do it in 15 minutes if you kept track of what choices you need to make to view/ complete all of the current content. Since another update is coming soon, I would do this now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At this point, since the game doesn't have that many chapters, I would recommend you start over and do a speed run back to the current game end point. This way, you can get all of the sketches etc. You have already read the dialogue (maybe, lol) and viewed the few lewd scenes so hitting the TAB key or holding down CNTRL to skip to each actual choice point will be very quick. I would wager you could do it in 15 minutes if you kept track of what choices you need to make to view/ complete all of the current content. Since another update is coming soon, I would do this now.
Well, there's also the whole money aspect you need to account for. The MC can't reach as many places borrowing Kimberly's skateboard, after all. You don't need tons of cash (yet), but you do still need to manage that. But maybe that doesn't actually matter much: how much do the Harpies pay the MC? (It's been quite awhile since I played the first scene.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, there's also the whole money aspect you need to account for. The MC can't reach as many places borrowing Kimberly's skateboard, after all. You don't need tons of cash (yet), but you do still need to manage that. But maybe that doesn't actually matter much: how much do the Harpies pay the MC? (It's been quite awhile since I played the first scene.)
well photostudio plays well and if wants to grind then can get tons of money from mommy as allowance.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Aug 16, 2023
Yeah, for sure. IJS it probably will take more than the 15 minutes the previous poster claimed.
"Well Actually" yes... when you factor the money thing in, it probably will be longer than 15 minutes, but its not going to be several hours either. Worth doing imo if you care about being a completionist and getting the sketches etc.

I was simply trying to make the point that it would be low effort vs waiting & hoping that future updates allow for the possibility of going back in time to complete tasks etc.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Altered Destiny V0.10 Progress Report #7.5

Hey everyone,

It's nearly the middle of the month and I did promise an update for you within October. I have a good chunk of content ready for you with somewhere around 500 images and 40ish animations. I'm currently waiting on about 4-5 animations to finish rendering for all the new content to be ready.

Just a few minutes ago, I finished all the screen/location upgrades I've been meaning to do. There is a good amount more that need attention, but these will come in time with ever update as I like to invest 5 or so days into it. It's a big deal for me as I want to make sure all future scenes are of the highest quality I can produce and a pretty setting really makes a difference. This also means that many previous content scenes won't quite reflect the setting perfectly, but that'll eventually be updated slowly as well. A big undertaking, but doing it in small chunks as I mainly focus on new content is the best way to go about it.

As I wait for these last animations to finish, I will be doing some QoL changes. Things such as giving you the ability to move from night to the next morning within the map itself, making things much more streamlined. This will obviously come with some restrictions when the story calls for it. So, I'll need to make sure I make the proper adjustments.

I'll also be adding in the ability to move time forward from anywhere on the map (except night to morning) likely. That one is a bit more complex, but shouldn't take me too long to get it right (as there are story restrictions as all.)
I do also need to write the text for the last Gwynn scene, but overall, I hope to have a BETA ready for you within a week's time. Thanks!

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I just love when a dev dedicates an update for upgraded locations, cell phone, UI... We only want sexual content.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes