3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I apologize for the English, but I am from the Czech Republic. Please what is the system for skee-ball minigame. I have ezmode enabled, but still I always lose. I've read all the advice here, but when I move the mouse after starting it, the hole always turns red and I miss. :( :unsure: o_Oo_O:poop:I have to win or not to move on.
basically you hold ball with mouse and move ball to goal.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
basically you hold ball with mouse and move ball to goal.
The problem might have come with touching the sides, but I provided saves just after winning (or throwing the final shot). So they're past this now already. And by saying "hold ball with mouse" it sounds like you're implying you have to have LMB held down. You don't actually need to do that. I never held it down once in the game.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Oh man, finally some more gilf content? about time, the last was with the Artifact I think, I hope he doesn't repeat the same mistake, there we can fuck the grandma but then inmediately she turn young because of the artifact magic, that was such a turn off, she still looked great for her age

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh man, finally some more gilf content? about time, the last was with the Artifact I think, I hope he doesn't repeat the same mistake, there we can fuck the grandma but then inmediately she turn young because of the artifact magic, that was such a turn off, she still looked great for her age
even if that happens in past then she's still gilf.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If I didn't get the sketch inspiration that was in the past, before rescuing the aunt, am I just SOL until the next update?
I could be wrong, but I don't remember sketches from the past existing in the present. So yeah, I'd guess you'll need to wait. But since Gwynn is the focus in the next version, I'm guessing you'll be able to go back in time then.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
1 save to rule them all? :p

we don't know if granny path will have freeroaming.
unless i have a quicksave option, yes. and the port i'm playing doesn't and there wasn't an autosave far enough back when i caught it. I'll live.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
unless i have a quicksave option, yes. and the port i'm playing doesn't and there wasn't an autosave far enough back when i caught it. I'll live.
Who's port are you playing? I was using collections of 18 but they seem to have dropped this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean, technically that's true, but unless ICCreations goes way out in left field and ignores all previous gameplay style, there should be a little at least.
there was in auntie update before triggered quest but since then nothing.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes