2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
The transformation content can be avoided or is obligatory?
So far on the alpha route there are no transformations (except one early in the game which reverts a pre game transformation).
v.591 has hotfixes for what exactly...Game is still broken. Just a guess but can't be playable till someone removes the paperdoll system. when this was added was the time game crapped out. saves get corrupt, outfits won't change out and are not recognized by npc's. Can't goto or leave some areas. And I started new game and can't leave house, sleep, or use computer.
Some bugs still exists, but have not seen most of the stuff you mentioned. I could easily start a new game, leave house etc, never had a problem changing outfits, was allways able to leave maps. Also have to say I prefer being able to change outfits whereever I want to instead of the old system of only being able to change in the mc bedroom.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
interesting game-but with all the bugs, no guide, very little content, nondescript quest-logs -i'm not currently impressed. i'll see where it goes from here

Reactions: angelmunera

Chameleone

Nov 20, 2017
looks interesting but i have no clue how to progress, 90% of the map do nothing and the questlog at the top bugges out constantly

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So wasn't latest version 0.82?
Or is it a bug on patreon page?
(Of course Patreon version for paying people. But this is a free game website.)

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, i got stuck at factory after defeating Frost, scene wont start and im just walking around the lab.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Try getting changed by using the menu Equip and changing the Outfit to your superhero outfit, this you can do anyplace now.
Thanks, it worked. And of course, I reread all the posts and found the earlier post. I just forgot that RPG games, I can equip gear. Spent too long playing RenPY.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
it does not change what should i do?

Edit: i start new game game but still the same

P.S: can some one share a save file from there pls?

Edit 2:: FOUND IT THANKS

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I have always the bug : "cannot read property 'clamp' of undefined" when saving a game. I'm obliged to delete it after, somebody knows how to avoid this problem ?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes