2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Saving the game after viewing the 'male transformation video' as part of the beta path seems to have been causing save game corruption. We've removed that scene and recommend you start a new game if you continue to experience issues on this release.

Reactions: dbp5ca and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Saving the game after viewing the 'male transformation video' as part of the beta path seems to have been causing save game corruption. We've removed that scene and recommend you start a new game if you continue to experience issues on this release.
Thank you, added to OP.

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
So when in the sewers with the mermaid, the final slime is not disappearing when I defeat it. Is there something I'm missing or is it a bugged quest point?

Teal

Aug 8, 2016

The corruptions still happen lol. This is on a new game.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
can anyone help velma says to meet her at the docks in the evening im gussing thats where you saw the mermaid but se never shows up no matter what time i go there also could never find mermaid side quest or pick up batgirls batarang after a week passed

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
also the quests never seem to complete like the morning one for the allison and landlady even though i saw all theyre scenes im pretty sure he just says to talk to the robot but it dont do anything

anschwww

May 10, 2017
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Removed pesky slime from the Mermaid quest for Beta path which kept respawning after dying.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
also the quests never seem to complete like the morning one for the allison and landlady even though i saw all theyre scenes im pretty sure he just says to talk to the robot but it dont do anything
im having the same problem with velma, cant seem to find her.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Can anyone give me a more in-depth summery because from the one on the main page all I am getting is that this is another one of them forced feminization games were you the main character are turned into a woman and is preceedingly "raped" by everyone in the game.

Last edited:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
there is two routes,Alpha and Beta.Alpha the mc regains his masculinity and Beta he turns into a girl.
Not sure about beta but alpha has 2 paths,cuck and non cuck.
Hint for not getting cucked,don't be Bryan Griffin and you won't have to worry about the booming of the dynamite. ;)

Reactions: UncleVT

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Also hope it has some animations even if they are basic, really adds alot of playability having something to look forward to!

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes