2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
if you find out tell me too, im stuck there as well
I was struggling with the sewer Mermaid quest because I was walking around residential area dressed as Johnny instead of Red Wolf. When you are Red Wolf, you'll see the stars over the sewer grate near Circe hideout.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I was struggling with the sewer Mermaid quest because I was walking around residential area dressed as Johnny instead of Red Wolf. When you are Red Wolf, you'll see the stars over the sewer grate near Circe hideout.
what the hell is Red Wolf ??

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
It seems that saving games aren't getting corrupted so far, so thanks. But there's no forward progress. Zatana never appears, sewers never starts, landlord doesn't show, and a new day at lexs still getting caught with boss. Is there another version patrons play? All these problems seem hard to overlook.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Hey, I got OSX problem. I can't save, it's just putting me back and I can't change any settings with error EROFS: read-only file system .......

SOLVED -EDIT:
If someone also got that problem on macOS - give permissions to all users plus add admin user and move the game.app to Macintosh HD disc
wheres this disc? cant find it

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Thanks for waiting everyone.
Just want to say the links have been updated up to 0.9
ping me or an active uploader if you have any info on the missing changelog

Reactions: bahamut2195

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Where is the pearl cream? Shouldn't the quest log tell you where it is?
The quest log is quite bad, barely any usable information. You have to actually read what the questgiver tells you.

For your problem: the pearl cream can be bought at granny lins shop, leave the house, go a little bit west and follow the street north into chinatown. granny lins shop is the first house east when you enter chinatown.

As we do not have a changelog here ist what new stuff I found while playing (started the beta/sissy route):
-you can now help the mermaid as beta
(-you can now save zatanna as beta (not sure if this was possible before))
- new evening activity as beta (after transformation) in chinatown (ne corner): streetwalker (3 different scenes as far as i can tell)

Things I have found while checking the extracted images/videos (might not be accessible)
- you can have fun with allison as alpha (different versions for true alpha/alpha cuck)
- you can have fun with the police as alpha
- you can have fun with hippolyta as alpha
- you can have fun with ww as alpha
- some new stuff for frost
- BE for beta scene with futa ww

still quite a few bugs (ie. a few scenes show alpha model while on beta route, visiting granny lin over 10+ times does not show a scene as beta, still possible to trigger the sissy maid morning activity twice in a row skipping midday) and some inconsistencies in the ui (sometimes a choice is preselected sometimes it is not, it is possible to change the class/subclass of the pc and gain a lot of stats).

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Is there any way to view the pictures in this game ? They are rpgvmp file, anyone knows a way to view them as jpg/png whatever ?

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes