2.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 8, 2018
So what the hell is up with that Portal quest thing? Anyone know that? Can't seem to get that quest.
Raven Portal:
  1. - Go visit Nate in the weapons shop on the same street as Granny Lin - two doors down. Talk to him until he asks if you want an alternate mode of transportation. Accept getting your hands dirty and receive the items from Nate.
  2. - Go to JLA arena training as normal, but go to bathroom and place the camera in the middle stall. Go talk to Raven in the hall.
  3. - Give Raven the tea then go in the third stall Enjoy the sequence and you now have a portal waiting for you in your bedroom.

contenttoremainanon

Sep 7, 2018
Raven Portal:
  1. - Go visit Nate in the weapons shop on the same street as Granny Lin - two doors down. Talk to him until he asks if you want an alternate mode of transportation. Accept getting your hands dirty and receive the items from Nate.
  2. - Go to JLA arena training as normal, but go to bathroom and place the camera in the middle stall. Go talk to Raven in the hall.
  3. - Give Raven the tea then go in the third stall Enjoy the sequence and you now have a portal waiting for you in your bedroom.
Yeah, fam, I saw the walkthrough too. But how do I even talk to this punk? The only thing that comes up is either shopping or leaving. Does that mean I have to keep pressing shop to get to the quest?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, fam, I saw the walkthrough too. But how do I even talk to this punk? The only thing that comes up is either shopping or leaving. Does that mean I have to keep pressing shop to get to the quest?
I think it is dependant on the path choice: it's possible on the beta path, it's also possible on the true alpha path, as far as i can tell it is not possible on the alpha->cuck path.
In addition you will have to have progressed the main story to a certain point (defeated frost i believe).

Hailey

Oct 13, 2018
v0.10.2 is out, still can't load the game Dx I open it and stays on a black screen

* Think I found out why it's not loading, I'm thinking when I extracted it, my program messed up as the file is only 300mb. Everything to boot the game is there.....but nothing else xD

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Altered Heroines .11 Release
Walkthrough

Our content is currently ahead of our development so the next release will focus on tidying up the code and working in all the extra animations and pictures we've rendered.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Can i ask some kind soul to upload crunched version?

Are there any games like this made in RENPY? I try to play RPGM games but I break out in hives and want to die.
Try using the , I can't play without it.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
One part of me wants to like the game but... the routes... I personally think that having multiple stats to represent how your character and/or others act is better than directly entering a route.

How masculine or feminine your body is... how dominant or submissive... perhaps if you are submissive or slaved by x character. It would make more sense that you had all options open and you take choices, how to infiltrate or accomplish the main objectives and things like that.

But well I can understand that regarding to the body it can be a lot of work especially for the CG's.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Anybody have good saves for both routes from the last version?
So that we can play from the new content without file corruption or again replaying whole game.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Does anybody know the changes with the latest version? (0.11)
there's no change log for V0.11 on their patreon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but below is for V0.10.1 so judging by that and their walktrough it doesn't look like there's a lot of change from what's below

Howdy all, here's the first bugfix for the .10 release. I believe we have most of the oddities figured out but we will jump on issues as they're reported and get it sorted and upload another fix build if necessary.
Links:
Mega

Release notes:
  • Fixed issue with new haircut alignment showing on the paper doll.
  • Fixed Blonde Secretary Outfit - Must re-equip secretary outfit for it to show up properly after haircut.
  • Circe/Beta Milking scene introduced
  • Fixed peeping scene for Beta
Existing issues:
  • Backlog item: Many of the existing beta scenes have to be reworked for the new haircut/new outfits.
  • Cowgirl tall sprite still WIP.
  • Spoilers/High level Walkthrough
  • Tiles in clothing store need to be fixed.
Beta:
  • The salon is located in Chinatown on the West (left) side of the same street that Granny Lin is on. There is a marker outside.
  • Beta Salon content can be achieved after progressing the majority of the way through the LexCorp Beta content.
  • Beta can buy the cow girl outfit at the clothing store in the Downtown area.
  • Beta can peep on Stargirl - Midday and Afternoon events.
  • Additional Circe content in the Factory - Can be accessed after progressing the majority of the way through the LexCorp Beta content.
Alpha:
  • Content centers around Stargirl Peep, then talk to nun outside of store, continue peeping.
  • Visit Stargirl's Apartment at night after accepting the nuns bargain in the Downtown area.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes