2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
After the Lex party in the Beta Route as Serve Michelle route, in the walkthrough it says you can talk to Velma and start the Museum quest, but when i try to she won't let me, i think my game is bugged or i'm missing a step? if anyone has a save i can download or a tip for something i missed?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
quick fix: edit the savegame to change michelles position
step 1: stand infront of michelle (dont talk to her yet) and save your game
step 2: goto saveeditonline.com
step 3: load savegame, scroll down and click on "file unpack"
step 4: search for "michelle" (with your browser search function, usually ctrl+f)
step 5: a few lines above the search you'll see the lines:

"_x": 3,
"_y": 27,
"_realX": 3,
"_realY": 27,

step 6: change both x values to 4
step 7: download and overwrite your savegame
step 8: load savegame,
michelle should now be on your position, just step aside and talk to her

to lazy?
use this savegame (make sure you had a savegame 24 before)
what party are you guys talking about how do you get it i'm on the beta too but haven't seen any party ??

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
what party are you guys talking about how do you get it i'm on the beta too but haven't seen any party ??
The party is the continuation of the beta route after the sub route split, afaik it is currently only accessible when you chose Michelle ("remain defiant" when she asks you about Mr. Evans).

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
The party is the continuation of the beta route after the sub route split, afaik it is currently only accessible when you chose Michelle ("remain defiant" when she asks you about Mr. Evans).
when does she ask me about Mr. Evans i already completed the job can't do anything anymore in there i only got 1 scene with her where she spanks me and that's it i can only give hand job to Mr. Evans no more scenes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
when does she ask me about Mr. Evans i already completed the job can't do anything anymore in there i only got 1 scene with her where she spanks me and that's it i can only give hand job to Mr. Evans no more scenes
yup you accidentaly chose the mr. evans path. She asks when she spanks (actually fingers) you. When you redo it (if you dont have a save just use the pack on the page before, it's save 15), dont hold enter or you might take the wrong choice again, hold space instead to skip text.

After the Lex party in the Beta Route as Serve Michelle route, in the walkthrough it says you can talk to Velma and start the Museum quest, but when i try to she won't let me, i think my game is bugged or i'm missing a step? if anyone has a save i can download or a tip for something i missed?
I tried yesterday and some more just now, cant seem to get it working correctly. I can get into the museum by setting a switch to active (basically skipping the talk with velma), but it stalls after a short scene inside (probably because I did not change a necessary variable, could also be not implemented right). If you want you can see how far it goes, i attached the modified savegame, just go to the museum and enter.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
yup you accidentaly chose the mr. evans path. She asks when she spanks (actually fingers) you. When you redo it (if you dont have a save just use the pack on the page before, it's save 15), dont hold enter or you might take the wrong choice again, hold space instead to skip text.

I tried yesterday and some more just now, cant seem to get it working correctly. I can get into the museum by setting a switch to active (basically skipping the talk with velma), but it stalls after a short scene inside (probably because I did not change a necessary variable, could also be not implemented right). If you want you can see how far it goes, i attached the modified save game, just go to the museum and enter.
ya i tried that as well, with the RPG Save Editor, i turned on "Velma Museum 1" and went the Museum at night and started the mission after, during the cut scene of Velma talking to someone inside the Museum it freezes and i can't skip,quit,re-load, i have to relaunch entirely

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
anyone know how i can flash the nun? I am stuck (alpha route), peeped twice, now it says i should find someone. Walkthrough says the nun outside but she is not interested in me. Tried different times but it does not change a thing.
I seem to be stuck there too. I even tried again after making the non-monetary donation outside of the church.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
The Developers should just stick to one route, i see so many bugs with this game, they have (Alpha Route&Beta Route,
Serve boss&Serve Michelle, Prison Zatana&Let Justice league have Zatana) my point is that they have to work through all the routes and bugs to fix them, i think they should make a poll on there Patreon for Alpha or Beta route, i would choose beta, a lot more story to go with, with the whole adapting to changing to a female, i also love transformation games anyway (also with only one route like Beta route you can work on one story a lot faster and release content faster)

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
ya i tried that as well, with the RPG Save Editor, i turned on "Velma Museum 1" and went the Museum at night and started the mission after, during the cut scene of Velma talking to someone inside the Museum it freezes and i can't skip,quit,re-load, i have to relaunch entirely
yup that is a pain, i use the rpgmv speedhack mod which at least allows for using f12 to open the load menu whenever which shortened my experimentation somewhat.

I seem to be stuck there too. I even tried again after making the non-monetary donation outside of the church.
managed to skip it by setting the stargirl peep variable to 3. But it only adds 1 scene.

The Developers should just stick to one route, i see so many bugs with this game, they have (Alpha Route&Beta Route,
Serve boss&Serve Michelle, Prison Zatana&Let Justice league have Zatana) my point is that they have to work through all the routes and bugs to fix them, i think they should make a poll on there Patreon for Alpha or Beta route, i would choose beta, a lot more story to go with, with the whole adapting to changing to a female, i also love transformation games anyway (also with only one route like Beta route you can work on one story a lot faster and release content faster)
I'm against simplifying to one route, I enjoy games with a lot of choices and find 'games' where you just have to find the next spot boring. I also believe that if you change from content width to content length you would not reduce the bugs, cause while you gain familiarity faster you'll also get bored faster.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
yup that is a pain, i use the rpgmv speedhack mod which at least allows for using f12 to open the load menu whenever which shortened my experimentation somewhat.

managed to skip it by setting the stargirl peep variable to 3. But it only adds 1 scene.

I'm against simplifying to one route, I enjoy games with a lot of choices and find 'games' where you just have to find the next spot boring. I also believe that if you change from content width to content length you would not reduce the bugs, cause while you gain familiarity faster you'll also get bored faster.
i am not saying remove choices, i'm saying remove the Alpha Route, its short anyway, its better to stick to the Beta routes with the choices to expand on, the Alpha they have to duplicate and change to being a male from the beta and vise versa, so stick with the Beta route and focus on fixing the bugs so more content can be added

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
i am not saying remove choices, i'm saying remove the Alpha Route, its short anyway, its better to stick to the Beta routes with the choices to expand on, the Alpha they have to duplicate and change to being a male from the beta and vise versa, so stick with the Beta route and focus on fixing the bugs so more content can be added
Actually the Alpha route is less work, because so far you keep looking the same (after the initial transformation to a more masculin form). On Beta they either have to block content with every transformation, which is for example done for the nun donations (on beta not possible before transformation) or granny lin (on beta not possible after transformation), do every scene multiple times (once for each look, done partially for the maid ironing) or at least create overlays for each, or live with the scene showing a different look than you character (done quite often and something they want to change) or even your character not showing how you actually should look (beta hero/maid uniform after getting blond hair, also something they want to change).

edit: that could actually be the reason why the beta route has length (longer main story) and the alpha has width (more side quests). The main story is (almost) locked to how you look, each scene only needs 1 version, while side quests can be done at different times.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Actually the Alpha route is less work, because so far you keep looking the same (after the initial transformation to a more masculin form). On Beta they either have to block content with every transformation, which is for example done for the nun donations (on beta not possible before transformation) or granny lin (on beta not possible after transformation), do every scene multiple times (once for each look, done partially for the maid ironing) or at least create overlays for each, or live with the scene showing a different look than you character (done quite often and something they want to change) or even your character not showing how you actually should look (beta hero/maid uniform after getting blond hair, also something they want to change).

edit: that could actually be the reason why the beta route has length (longer main story) and the alpha has width (more side quests). The main story is (almost) locked to how you look, each scene only needs 1 version, while side quests can be done at different times.
Good point of view i didn't mean the Beta was less work if i did say that sorry, i just meant i like it better for story wise, also working on one thing is always easier than working on multiple, that's why suggested staying to one route but *keep the choices*, send Zatana to Factory or Justice league, Serve Boss or Michelle etc.

EDIT:Also keeping the choices still keeps the game the way it is without having the Alpha route, choices still add work and i like extra choices and more content, just one last thing i'm only saying all this because i want this game to have progress in a year or so, it feels slow to me, i first tried it last year at some point and now with v0.11 there is a lot of bugs and very little progress, i give the developers credit (i *don't* want to sound like i'm talking bad about them) i am just trying to help them and give them less work, the Beta route is the clear choice to make (everything i said is just feedback and OPINION, so don't take it serious anyone please, i really like this game so far and i just want it to succeed, i'm tired of looking at "Abandoned" games on F95)

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Good point of view i didn't mean the Beta was less work if i did say that sorry, i just meant i like it better for story wise, also working on one thing is always easier than working on multiple, that's why suggested staying to one route but *keep the choices*, send Zatana to Factory or Justice league, Serve Boss or Michelle etc.

EDIT:Also keeping the choices still keeps the game the way it is without having the Alpha route, choices still add work and i like extra choices and more content, just one last thing i'm only saying all this because i want this game to have progress in a year or so, it feels slow to me, i first tried it last year at some point and now with v0.11 there is a lot of bugs and very little progress, i give the developers credit (i *don't* want to sound like i'm talking bad about them) i am just trying to help them and give them less work, the Beta route is the clear choice to make (everything i said is just feedback and OPINION, so don't take it serious anyone please, i really like this game so far and i just want it to succeed, i'm tired of looking at "Abandoned" games on F95)
Yeah this is one of the slower updating games (though not the slowest by far), on the other hand there is more content rendered (and allready in the files, for beta it looks like renders for mirror, granny, gh? dream scenes, second granny scene (still before transformation), riding ww, getting introduced to guntar (prob for evans route), attending the party with evans) they 'just' have to program.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah this is one of the slower updating games (though not the slowest by far), on the other hand there is more content rendered (and allready in the files, for beta it looks like renders for mirror, granny, gh? dream scenes, second granny scene (still before transformation), riding ww, getting introduced to guntar (prob for evans route), attending the party with evans) they 'just' have to program.
i hope they add a better quest system, instead of wondering around looking for the quests, or update the walkthrough, a lot of the side quests i don't know how to start, (granny, museum, programming etc, the program one might be just putting circi on your PC) some other ones i found while looking through the variables of the save files like the program one.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
i hope they add a better quest system, instead of wondering around looking for the quests, or update the walkthrough, a lot of the side quests i don't know how to start, (granny, museum, programming etc, the program one might be just putting circi on your PC) some other ones i found while looking through the variables of the save files like the program one.
Well I dont mind wandering around somewhat but an updated walkthrough would be nice. Here is what I have found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The quest system needs work, also there needs to be a way to skip time.
The questlog is a catastrophe, I just go by what the characters say (which usually points in the right direction) or by what i remember.
There is a time cheat room (use at your own risk) in chinatown in the house east of the one with the red cars in front (2 streets north of granny lin), have not used it in the last versions but it used to be slightly bugged (went to 1 time slot later than chosen).

this game iclude animations?
Yes, some can be directly seen by going into the www/movies folder, some others are split into images and need to be extracted first.

Reactions: Some_Dude?
Aug 26, 2018
Used a save from 2 patches ago, during the saving the magician super heroine, and the game just froze when i began the scene trying to rescue her.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I hope they add a gallery for animations in the future, for the all the scenes and animations you unlocked as you progress, certain scenes you can't replay

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes