2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

deathclaw

Feb 10, 2018
As for what to do next, doesnt the quest system or the text in-game tell you what to do? or are you skipping all the text?
No not skipping the text but if you accidentally do a thing out of order, side quest forexample, you can also activate the same quest twice like going to the warehouse to defeat the frost gang. went to the milk far after a load of game on the exact same time of day and it didn't trigger the events as it did the first time. I just think the developer should make sure you can't trigger quests out of order, like going to the warehouse or office too early, you can go to circa and get the warehouse quest before barbera tells you to, and it is stated that you will quests from there in the begining, since you have to explorer to finde side quests you are bound to activate a story quest by accident. Just trying to give some feedback.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
From Patreon:

Altered Heroines .12.1 Release
12.1 Release
Quick fix for Supergirl quest not progressing past the entry to the warehouse.
Known issues:
  • Mac Saves: The crux of this always seems to be a permissions issue between RPG Maker MV and Apple. One workaround that seems to be to move the game to the applications directory and give all users permissions. We're going to try a new build off of a MAC and see if that helps with the save issues as well.
  • Quests triggering out of order
  • Quest system - Quest descriptions and updates need an overhaul so players have a clearer picture of what to do next and where to go.
We've been getting a lot of feedback in regards to game stability and I'll address this more in an upcoming post, but this will be the focus of this months release.

Mega Links:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.12.1!

Win (609MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Win (510MB): - - - -

Thank you, angelic beautiful bunny !

Reactions: anime66

Uz19

Jul 20, 2017
In the guide, it mentions:
"Allowing the Mermaid to get molested will open up Mermaid encounters in future versions"

Not even sure what that is supposed to reference as there was nothing in that quest that even hinted at anything like that. Losing just gives Game Overs and winning just proceeds normally.

Is the guide wrong then? Even the line of "Fight and defeat the female LexGuard" there was no "LexGuard" to fight in the Zatanna Quest.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
In the guide, it mentions:
"Allowing the Mermaid to get molested will open up Mermaid encounters in future versions"

Not even sure what that is supposed to reference as there was nothing in that quest that even hinted at anything like that. Losing just gives Game Overs and winning just proceeds normally.

Is the guide wrong then? Even the line of "Fight and defeat the female LexGuard" there was no "LexGuard" to fight in the Zatanna Quest.
On the alpha route there was a plant in the sewers that molests her you can stop it or see what happens.

Archiv3r

Dec 10, 2018
Downloaded compressed ver v0.12.1!
After i press New Game, i get black screen "Now Loading" that lasts forever.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
No not skipping the text but if you accidentally do a thing out of order, side quest forexample, you can also activate the same quest twice like going to the warehouse to defeat the frost gang. went to the milk far after a load of game on the exact same time of day and it didn't trigger the events as it did the first time. I just think the developer should make sure you can't trigger quests out of order, like going to the warehouse or office too early, you can go to circa and get the warehouse quest before barbera tells you to, and it is stated that you will quests from there in the begining, since you have to explorer to finde side quests you are bound to activate a story quest by accident. Just trying to give some feedback.
Oh, that sucks.. i hope it gets fixed then.

nopalcetorun

May 9, 2017

Win (510MB): - - - -

Hitting New Game results in an endless loading screen.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, someone can tell me if there is a bug or if i don't do something right ?

Alpha Route :
----------------

I'm done everything from the last version or there is a lot of bugs ? friendly

Reactions: Zeross

Jaxx Maxx

Aug 2, 2017
I am having the same issues as Don Stark plus the game is sticking on the last scene in LEXCORP where the nurse and executive lady double team you with the strap on's in the alpha rout. Once you go through the event it stays on the last picture of you and the nurse and you can't do anything else. I assume this is a bug or did I miss something?

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
What to do after the hero turned into Jenny? Is there any further development there, or is this the end of the content?

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes