2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
This may sound like a bit of a rant, but ...

If the developer of the game reads this, then PLEASE fix the capitalisation of your files. I know that Windows doesn't care about it, but in 2019 not everyone is running Windows, and having to search for every file that the game can't find because the capitalisation is completely inconsistent is annoying as hell.

Otherwise the game looks interesting, but as others said, a lot of bugs and dead ends.

Had to vent that for a second ...

guardofdoom

Apr 19, 2018
i keep getting a message popup when i exit inventory "there is not time to be walking around in nude!" it keep bugging my game, for example i cant exit thru window when i dress up as hero to save debbie or whatever her name was ;/

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Dumb question but in the files there is a pegging hr scene i cant find it though, anyone can help?
Its this one
no idea first time seeing this scene
You can get this scene on alpha path (maybe only alpha_cuck subpath) when you work at lex, after working you can talk to Harper, after massaging her a few times you get a handy out of it, afterwards (maybe after a few repititions) she does not disappear and you can talk to her again and get interrupted by michelle.

edit:
Forgot to add: The scene stalls after completion.

Here a save right before.

Genesisroyal

Mar 19, 2019
i mean i ran into a blue guy while running off to find the landlord. he/she seems a bit bugged in that i can farm them for cash and it repeats them growing breasts dialogue.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
somebody have save before this "-Show the nun outside the shop your penis" in Alpha Path?

yourlizard

Jan 13, 2019
i cant progress through the stargirl questline because i cant show the nun my penis, can anyone help me fix this?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
needs to add a map, i cant find batgirls apartment
Where to find batgirls apartment is shown in the game, you probably just rushed to fast through the text and thereby skipped this image: Hint2 - Barbara's Apartment.png

but anyway here a link to images of the main maps as good as i could get them.

Most people will only be interested in the one with the POI, the empty ones are just if someone wants to start adding poi by themselves.

REMINDER:
- Not all POI are interesting on every path/at every time of day/at every part of the main story.
- Some POI are just doors which show a popup when you interact with them (prob future content).
- I went by memory, so i might have missed some

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Where to find batgirls apartment is shown in the game, you probably just rushed to fast through the text and thereby skipped this image: View attachment 272724

but anyway here a link to images of the main maps as good as i could get them.

Most people will only be interested in the one with the POI, the empty ones are just if someone wants to start adding poi by themselves.

REMINDER:
- Not all POI are interesting on every path/at every time of day/at every part of the main story.
- Some POI are just doors which show a popup when you interact with them (prob future content).
- I went by memory, so i might have missed some
At the end of the game I found out I could've visited Wonder Woman's house. I had no idea you could visit her house the whole time. It turns out you can visit the house of other super heroines as well. I knew about bat girls home because there was a quest.

The dev needs to bite the bullet and dedicate a lot of time to adding informative and fully tested quests. A solid quest system can help make the game better.

This game has a lot of potential to be amazing.

Reactions: fanboi

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
From his patreen:

Hey Folks, here are the links for the .13 release. It's mainly a collection of bug fixes and feature requests along with new content mainly along the Alpha line with interrogating Killer Frost. We've had a lot of feedback around the outfit changes, so in many spots those should be automatic if you try to walk in some place without wearing the right outfit.
We've been working on a parallel release which was a bigger undertaking than we thought. Essentially this was a rewrite to streamline some of the play and rework the content to make it less linear. Like many development projects, we pivoted off many of the things, such as combat, which was the reason we went with the MV platform to begin with. In addition the large size of the downloads without the ability to web play are a turn off for many as well. We will continue to churn out content for Altered Heroines but we're debating internally to examine the effort to relaunch in Twine or keep with MV.
Thank you again for your support!

Reactions: fanboi
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes