2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
a new part came out but now I can’t find a supergirl (((and the quest is considered to be made after going to the library

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
after the supergirl at the warehouse lexa met what to do? inside velma says the same thing (((
I can't even get to that part anymore, some old bugs are back. Old saves are messed up, and new games can't access the starred items or areas. Also outfits won't change out outside of menu (in menu shows wearing GH costume, but outside menu shows still wearing plain clothes)- game won't recognize what IS equipped

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Bug fixe:

Unlocked

Updated links to the 12.2 Release
Fixes a bug introduced in 12.1 where Harley Quinn was not appearing in the warehouse after entering.

Mega Links:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.12.2!

Win (505MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
"landlord"? "room mate?" I keep wondering why I haven't played this game, despite having it downloaded, only to get part way through the intro and go... "oh yeah... that's why".

Seriously, that's just going to piss me off. I already hate games that go the step/adopted sibling/parent route... it's become something of a pet peeve. The landlord/roommate bs is twice as irritating for me cause it comes directly from Patreon and Paypal's puritanical bullshit. I really want to give this game a go but it's gonna be hard to enjoy it, even if I don't do anything with the "landlord" or the "roommate". I'll be too busy grinding my teeth and mentally cursing everytime they come up.

It's like if someone buys an amazing cheeseburger that they know you want for the express purpose of sitting in front of you and noisily, theatrically enjoying eating it just to make you wish you had one too. You know, the kind of total douche-baggery that gets people punched in the face. Except in this case it's not really the developer's fault so there's no one for me to imagine punching in the face over and over as I sulk.

I already took the game apart and looked at what it would take to accomplish a patch to change the character's relationships. It would be no harder than any other RPGM MV game. But keeping it working with new releases would at least require the developer to make the relationship in dialog pull from a variable that can be changed by a patch. That or a new patch would have to be released with each version. If I have to hunt and replace every line of dialog that mentions said relationships each time a new version is released... I simply don't have the time to dedicate to it. :-/

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
The game just freezes me on the Alpha Path and the Beta Path. I can't click anything at all. He just stands there.

Jun 16, 2017
Here is a compressed win version of v0.12.2!

Win (505MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game still doesn't load with compressed sounds :(

Reactions: Donny Ranistvenich
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes