2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
any one has a save for this version ? mine gets bugged *infinite loop evry day* wen barbara uses the black outfit by the 1st time, Beta route

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

11.2 Beta can now enter the museum at night after talking to Velma. This currently ends that questline with the rest of the Supergirl storyline coming in the next release.
11.1 Should fix the Michelle walking/stuck bug.
Walkthrough

Our content is currently ahead of our development so the next release will focus on tidying up the code and working in all the extra animations and pictures we've rendered.
Mega Links

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Hmm, this is interesting. On one site there are positive reviews not really talking about the issues that the reviewers here have brought up. I think I am going to play it and see which site's reviewers are accurate.
Well, I would give it more of a try, but it keeps freezing. So on to another game.

perritoAmandaCR

Mar 4, 2019
good, thank you very much, it's an interesting game but I do not know what to do? After fighting with batgirl and came to my house I take off my suit, and I do not know how to put it back. Mea appears something like that that I should look for a place to change but I have walked through all the cities and I can not find that place. Somebody could help me?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
good, thank you very much, it's an interesting game but I do not know what to do? After fighting with batgirl and came to my house I take off my suit, and I do not know how to put it back. Mea appears something like that that I should look for a place to change but I have walked through all the cities and I can not find that place. Somebody could help me?
"Esc" -> Equip -> Select Hero -> Equip -> Outfit

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a mod or patch out to enable/restore incest? Having the MC talk about how his "Landlady" left his dad or has always taken care of him just sounds weird.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Proud to release .12.0 of Altered Heroines.
In this release:
  • Continues the museum quest through the scenes with Supergirl for Alpha and Beta.
  • Supergirl can be found in Chinatown if you are Alpha
  • Supergirl's quest continues at the LexCorp Warehouse on the docks if you are Beta
  • Additional Alpha scene at LexCorp - Triggered by continuing to have after work relations with Harper.
  • Fixed the Stargirl groping content for Alpha
  • BlueCrusher has been introduced but not finished.

Mega Links:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v0.12.0!

Win (510MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

benok

Aug 29, 2017
This game would be one of my absolute favorites if the protagonist went fully female instead of sissy with boobs.

Reactions: Enfrize

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Yes and i'm perfectly fine with that, but since this one was advertised as game for transformation crowd and vanilia crowd ("you decide if you want to stay an Alpha male or you make decisions which lead you down a path of forced? feminization.") i had to ask. Because if "alpha" route was just afterthought and got abandoned i would be annoyed if i played it
where can i find the batgirl apartement in east of residential area? thank u so much

deathclaw

Feb 10, 2018
The game has potentially, but wish the quest system wasn't so broken, it is way to easy to fuck up the timing of things so quest triggers doesn't activate, or the timing becomes screwed up and you don't know what to do next to follow the planned path... dropping this game yet again had really hoped it had improved this time.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The game has potentially, but wish the quest system wasn't so broken, it is way to easy to fuck up the timing of things so quest triggers doesn't activate, or the timing becomes screwed up and you don't know what to do next to follow the planned path... dropping this game yet again had really hoped it had improved this time.
As for what to do next, doesnt the quest system or the text in-game tell you what to do? or are you skipping all the text?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
can someone tell me how do you peek on stargirl in the clothing store i can never find her in the clothing store

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes