2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
there's no change log for V0.11 on their patreon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but below is for V0.10.1 so judging by that and their walktrough it doesn't look like there's a lot of change from what's below

Howdy all, here's the first bugfix for the .10 release. I believe we have most of the oddities figured out but we will jump on issues as they're reported and get it sorted and upload another fix build if necessary.
Links:
Mega

Release notes:
  • Fixed issue with new haircut alignment showing on the paper doll.
  • Fixed Blonde Secretary Outfit - Must re-equip secretary outfit for it to show up properly after haircut.
  • Circe/Beta Milking scene introduced
  • Fixed peeping scene for Beta
Existing issues:
  • Backlog item: Many of the existing beta scenes have to be reworked for the new haircut/new outfits.
  • Cowgirl tall sprite still WIP.
  • Spoilers/High level Walkthrough
  • Tiles in clothing store need to be fixed.
Beta:
  • The salon is located in Chinatown on the West (left) side of the same street that Granny Lin is on. There is a marker outside.
  • Beta Salon content can be achieved after progressing the majority of the way through the LexCorp Beta content.
  • Beta can buy the cow girl outfit at the clothing store in the Downtown area.
  • Beta can peep on Stargirl - Midday and Afternoon events.
  • Additional Circe content in the Factory - Can be accessed after progressing the majority of the way through the LexCorp Beta content.
Alpha:
  • Content centers around Stargirl Peep, then talk to nun outside of store, continue peeping.
  • Visit Stargirl's Apartment at night after accepting the nuns bargain in the Downtown area.
i think stargirl is bugged when playing as beta she isn't appearing in the clothes shop

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Its interesting but like people have said, it's buggy. You can go back to the Farm and free Zantanna again, after you capture Hippoltya (sp), I know, Circe still wants to know when she is captured. I went the alpha route for now, and it seems like all you can do is watch your mom and sis, you forever talk about finding out what to do next, but never do.

I can't do anything else with Killer Frost now that she's locked up, and best of all if you go back to Hailey you get the clear chinatown quest.... again....

Intriguing game but it has some issues that need to be addressed.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Altered Heroines [v0.11] [DefShock Creations] - Original Size: 1.49GB

Download Win (499MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Im on beta and when michelle says its time to go to the party and that she will be back in a minute the game freezes. I think its because she has nowhere to go, Ie the MC blocks her.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Im on beta and when michelle says its time to go to the party and that she will be back in a minute the game freezes. I think its because she has nowhere to go, Ie the MC blocks her.
quick fix: edit the savegame to change michelles position
step 1: stand infront of michelle (dont talk to her yet) and save your game
step 2: goto saveeditonline.com
step 3: load savegame, scroll down and click on "file unpack"
step 4: search for "michelle" (with your browser search function, usually ctrl+f)
step 5: a few lines above the search you'll see the lines:

"_x": 3,
"_y": 27,
"_realX": 3,
"_realY": 27,

step 6: change both x values to 4
step 7: download and overwrite your savegame
step 8: load savegame,
michelle should now be on your position, just step aside and talk to her

to lazy?
use this savegame (make sure you had a savegame 24 before)

Reactions: rogosh

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Where is the Museum ?
The museum is in downtown, the long building directly west of the subway station.
On Beta path (maybe also on alpha) the entrance is only visible at night, I have not found a way to continue the stargirl quest even after the party.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Ok finished current beta path content as far as i could find it (could not find a way to continue the supergirl quest, could not trigger the "caught by cop scene" mentioned in the walkthrough and the beta subpath (mr evans) seems kinda short (does not continue to the party)). Attached are the save files, description is in the file "!beta saves.txt".

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
the mac version for V0.11 was finally uploaded if anyone is interested:

also people on patreon made the dev aware of the bug with michelle so there might be a bug fix soon

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
anyone know how i can flash the nun? I am stuck (alpha route), peeped twice, now it says i should find someone. Walkthrough says the nun outside but she is not interested in me. Tried different times but it does not change a thing.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
From Patreon:

Altered Heroines .11.1 Release
11.1 Should fix the Michelle walking/stuck bug.
Walkthrough

Our content is currently ahead of our development so the next release will focus on tidying up the code and working in all the extra animations and pictures we've rendered.
Mega Links

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
its not great looking but I replaced the banner image in the OP with the main menu pic. The old one was driving me nuts because it had nothing to do with the game and made it look like a fantasy game on the preview page.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Is girl transformation more developed than staying a guy? i kinda like being a straight guy and all in a game and not a girl or a transformation game ;P

Reactions: Apostate
U

User_32285

Is there a names.txt Incest patch available? (like with Lust Epidemic)

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Is girl transformation more developed than staying a guy? i kinda like being a straight guy and all in a game and not a girl or a transformation game ;P
I would say the main story is more developed on beta path (transformation path) as it continues a bit after you get the job. Though on alpha path you have access to more side content: 2 stages with granny (only 1 on beta), sleeping mom, sleeping ww, peeping on stargirl story (beta has 2 different 'peeping' events but would not call them a story) and some more but they are available to both (streetwalkers, zatanna quest, mermaid quest, nun donations).

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes