2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
There is a blowjob scene in this with incredibly high caliber animation, so much so it seems out of place. Does this animation have a source, is this the source? If this is the source can we expect other animations of that caliber in this game? If not, does anyone know where the animation came from?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Altered Heroines [v0.13] [DefShock Creations] - Original Size: 1.54GB

Download Win (308MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
anyone know if there is a button to hide show text bar to view images better? i can seem to find it, i pressed almost everything i think :p or is it not possible in this game?

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Redownloaded this to double check, I may be thinking of a different game. Fairly certain it's this one though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I have started playing it again, and it is indeed this game, and exactly where I said it was. It still seems far higher quality than any other animation in the work so far. Anyway my original questions still stands, are there any other scenes of this quality?

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I hate when a good game doesn't have a gallery, i make my own but its still a pain, i basically save for ever good sex scene, i hope the creator adds a gallery in the future

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with seeing the (Beta Route,Michelle Route) Mayor scene at party? i can see the text pop up and she says she fucks you with a strap on but i only see a frozen screen of Lex and the Mayor?

EDIT:i think the mayor route isn't complete yet but the Lex route scene is done

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes