2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
v0.14
Limited options now for creating the character, but we envision two more 'personality types' other than Geek which will give bonuses depending on the type of superhero you want to play.
Current story ends right after Batgirl is taken away by Circe and Hailey.
Batgirl is wearing a different outfit for the groping animation...we just liked it more and will go back and replace her costume in the other images when we have time to re-render. If you prefer the old costume, let us know!
So.....what exactly IS IN this update????

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
a) is worth dl ?
b) is here way to be keep all male/masculine or it is here forced futa/female ?

i know there os female/futa way, but there were many complaints that male way lack a lot of content.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
So.....what exactly IS IN this update????
It basically goes only up to the initial thug fight that introduces Circe, Batgirl and the android. This update is a revision of the RPGM game, so we know there's tons of content yet to be assimilated.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
is this game still a huge amount of buggs or it can be played now ? last couple of versions have been giving me seriouse problems

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was this game not rpgm ? what happened ?? i am confused is this an online game now ?? :unsure: i dont play online games only offline can still be played offline ??

Sorry man i really tried but html ui suck.. looks like i will delete this game.

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Was this game not rpgm ? what happened ?? i am confused is this an online game now ?? :unsure: i dont play online games only offline can still be played offline ??

Sorry man i really tried but html ui suck.. looks like i will delete this game.
Yes, you play offline; just open the game using your favorite browser, that's it

infogon

Dec 28, 2018
I have only found one detail for the developers (I don't know if they will read me here) but when they write the name of a folder (for example for an image) they should use minuscules.

On Mac and Windows it doesn't matter but on Linux the reference is lost because Linux does make the difference between upper and lower case in the names of the folders. To explain something specific: when reference is made to the Alisson folder appears image does not exist.

Thank you

Reactions: reznorms

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone why he picked HTML over Renpy?
I think it's b/c Twine is easier to program for the kind of game they're creating, RPGM not so much. They promise there will be more frequent and substantial updates. The GUI interface looks eerily similar to The Company, so I'm guessing their estimates are not far off. Westane has been able to produce quite a bit of content and changes in Twine. Not sure why he chose twine over Ren'Py. movement away from RPGM seems obvious.

infogon

Dec 28, 2018
I think it's b/c Twine is easier to program for the kind of game they're creating, RPGM not so much. They promise there will be more frequent and substantial updates. The GUI interface looks eerily similar to The Company, so I'm guessing their estimates are not far off. Westane has been able to produce quite a bit of content and changes in Twine. Not sure why he chose twine over Ren'Py. movement away from RPGM seems obvious.
Renpy 7.30 promises html content in addition to what it already offers

Reactions: radical686

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Im a few updates behind, when they changed the engine to HTML?Not that im complaining, i never liked that heavy engine they used before.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I am playing the .13 version and I am at the warehouse and to the point I am supposed to think about where to hide the other players....can someone tell me if that is the end of the content on the Beta route? I am not sure where to hide them or where to go.

l0ckey

Dec 25, 2017
interesting game, though if loading from saves with this current release it says that the saves are out dated despite using the recent game version to save

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes