2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Where's the location of the saves???????
The new version is browser based, so it is wherever your browser saves its website data. But generally with Twine constructed games you also have the option to 'save to file' which is advisable if you wish to use the save in a future version.

infogon

Dec 28, 2018
I think it has something to do with coding, I have noticed if Renpy isn't coded right, it can be wonky and freezes a lot. I could be wrong...
In some games Renpy uses a lot of memory. That can be the source of many problems. But more than a theme of Renpy is something of the optimization of images as I think I understand.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
I see some stuff was literally just copied from The Company's framework. Well, at least it's the best one they could have copied.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I see some stuff was literally just copied from The Company's framework. Well, at least it's the best one they could have copied.
Yeah, it's quite obvious that they stole some stuff from "The Company" (the look from char creation, most parts from the left frame, ...) and from "Secretary" (XP bars in example). Took a quick look into the file and i can find stuff that is leftover (heck there still is the stylesheet secretary.css in the html) and not used at all (and doubt it will).
As a consumer I do not care that much, except that I hope that the development wont stall because of having to redo it themselves (or even because of legal shenanigans).

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
That's all? Look great , but only prolog exists. Too short.
That's because they just changed to a different engine, we all know there's more content but we gotta wait till they add all the missing content in.

infogon

Dec 28, 2018
I want to load, but i cant
This sometimes happens in these games. Luckily in this one you can't be very advanced in the game. The best option is "save to file" and you usually save it in the folder you have configured for downloading the browser. Then "load from file".

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
As much as I hate.. no, despise HTML, I really wanted to give this game a chance. With all the problems staying connected online, or being able to play long enough to get any story relevance to feel like something was accomplished. Even IF the website is working properly. I tried to play the game but got fatal error blah blah blah. Defshock shouldn't try to fix what isn't broke. I will try and find something else here. It has been fun and I wish Defshock the best... B-bye

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes