2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
a bit of news from patreon:

--------------------------------------------
Updates and Exciting Changes
Hi all. Sorry for the lack of engagement, we've had our head down rewriting the story and doing a migration to Twine. We were doing some dual development as we wanted to make sure Twine was going to work out for us and it's been going great. As I previously noted we've been kicking around a migration to Twine for a few reasons:
Custom development for RPG Maker was taking up a lot of time and not delivering as we had hoped.
Continuously having to download 1GB+ zip files was going to be unappealing in the long term.
Where we saw the game was heading would be more simply delivered in twine, and give you, the players, a more enjoyable playing experience.
Twine is pretty much platform independent. The Mac saving bug was one thing we had revisited a few times and we really just wanted not to have to deal with platform incompatibility issues.
We'll release what we have this weekend by the latest. We're also going to set up a site so you don't have to download the game and can just play online. Our goal is to move quickly through the existing content, although some current scenes in RPG Maker are going to be reworked or pushed back. At a minimum we're going to try to release the following over the weekend:
A reworked intro story with less of a sudden change into Alpha or Beta paths. Game decisions will move you one direction or another one step at a time.
Intro story through the players home, Granny Lin's, Batgirl's Apartment and the Arena as locations.
A skill system with more clarity around the players three power areas:
- Shield
- Mind Control
-Telekinesis

Disconnecting (somewhat) you having to go to certain places at certain times for the story to advance.
Also our goal is to release online updates more frequently to all patrons, at least bi-weekly until we get caught up with the current storyline. It's just a matter of writing and reworking the story, but at the same time we're going to be creating new erotic animations to fit with the new format so you'll still being seeing new content. We'll also redo the $5 tier and create an alpha testing site featuring future content and features as well as keep the image repository.
I hope everyone sees these changes as positive as we do. We really just came to a point where we love creating the game but various members were getting bogged down in where to go next with RPG Maker and it was killing our momentum. Having just focused over the last 3 weeks in sketching out changes in the game and starting developing in Twine has gone very quickly so we're hoping you enjoy the changes.
Thanks again for all your support!

Reactions: fanboi
May 21, 2017
Yo. Haven't been playing this game after a few release. but since when did the female play-through got removed? every time i start a new game it starts as male. So what am i doing wrong? or is the Female play-through completely removed?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yo. Haven't been playing this game after a few release. but since when did the female play-through got removed? every time i start a new game it starts as male. So what am i doing wrong? or is the Female play-through completely removed?
You start as a male and have the option of undergoing a M2F transformation depending on the route you choose (beta for female). I think. it's been a while since I played the game :confused:

May 21, 2017
You start as a male and have the option of undergoing a M2F transformation depending on the route you choose (beta for female). I think. it's been a while since I played the game :confused:
The only difference I've seen based on the version I had played was, Choosing Alpha means Dom and we get a Red suit, Choosing Beta means Sub and we get the green suit. But in the images for the game you can see the female char having both green and red suit. So there should have been a gender choice somewhere in the previous builds. But doesn't exist now. I remember from one of the first builds instead of Alpha/Beta choices we had Male/Female choices.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
The only difference I've seen based on the version I had played was, Choosing Alpha means Dom and we get a Red suit, Choosing Beta means Sub and we get the green suit. But in the images for the game you can see the female char having both green and red suit. So there should have been a gender choice somewhere in the previous builds. But doesn't exist now. I remember from one of the first builds instead of Alpha/Beta choices we had Male/Female choices.
Never seen a version with Male/Female choices, only Alpha/Beta. So it must have been an ancient version if you are not mixtaken.

On the Beta path after some part of the main story you'll get feminized (boobs, new hairdo, slender figure) but you keep you cock (but iirc it shrinks and gets caged). You are able to change your hair again (to blonde long hair) after some further story steps. Also you will be able to do another choice if you want to be a slut or a ts-dom on beta path (on alpha there is a split if you want to be a true alpha or a cuck), both these choices are not marked as such.
Checking the images I can not find a female mc in the red suit.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Good plot(more or less), good cg, but it is the most amateur dev with rpg maker. I can't count bugs in game, endless loops. It's like he(or she) started working on rpg maker and this is first attempt... At least you can play this game for eternity because you can't actually finish some quest. I hope he learn to work on rpg maker soon...

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
the first release in twine is out, but it doesn't have a lot of content. I've tried it and the flow in twine is definately better than what it was in RPGM

AH Redeux - 14.0 (Intro story only)
Attached is our efforts so far converting the RPGMaker content to Twine. While this encompasses the intro story only, and yes it will go by quick, we hope you see the rationale for switching to Twine. Updates should come quicker, we're going to try to have multiple releases over the next few months to catch up. We'll also post a hosting link in the next few days so no more need to download a release.
Here are several things which should give you a better experience:
Better Paper Doll System - We wanted to deliver a game where the player had a choice over transformations. Now as transformations are introduced, our long term plan is that characters who want to transform won't be shackled to the storyline. A paper doll system has been implemented in the intro and we will expand on it over time.
Powers, Stats, Skills and Fetishes - We had a clunky way of implementing powers and players couldn't really see the effects of choices they made. In this version the player already has three 'super powers' and a 'brawl' skill. Honing different skills will allow for different outcomes, choices, and consequences.
Less linear storytelling - Short term, yes, there will be content you will need to run through, but long term Twine allows us to write the story so it feels less linear. Also players felt the initial choice between alpha/beta at the beginning was forced. So you'll be able to experiment a little more up front before making a life altering choice.
Playability and Updates - Fingers crossed, Twine should allow us to quickly play through the story to have a better bug free experience. Also by being able to host the game, hopefully OS compatibility issues should go away and no more having to download multiple GB of releases when we do bugfixes.
Again, we want to thank everyone for their patience and hopefully you can see the effort we're taking to consume the good, bad, and ugly feedback to make a more enjoyable game.

.14 Release notes:
Limited options now for creating the character, but we envision two more 'personality types' other than Geek which will give bonuses depending on the type of superhero you want to play.
Current story ends right after Batgirl is taken away by Circe and Hailey.
Batgirl is wearing a different outfit for the groping animation...we just liked it more and will go back and replace her costume in the other images when we have time to re-render. If you prefer the old costume, let us know!

14.1 is our next planned release and we're hoping to extend to the first day content where players visit Circe's Lab and Batgirl's apartment. Home content will also likely be added.
Images haven't been fully optimized yet.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
the first release in twine is out, but it doesn't have a lot of content. I've tried it and the flow in twine is definately better than what it was in RPGM

Thank you.

Really minimal content due to the 'redeux'. The UI is nice though, looks like a mix from "The Company" and "Secretary".

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
So wait....you're not a girl unless you have big boobs? lol

Hey, I tried downloading the NOPY file and there is no "game.exe" but only a weblink and this doesn't say it is an html game. I did click on it as gullable as I am and all kinds of errors is all I get. Trying another download site.

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Mega is the same way so that means the game files were packed wrong or the instructions for install are incorrect. There is no "game.exe" anywhere in the files. Just a html link that doesn't work.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
As not a fan of RGP Maker, I'm liking the direction this is going. The type of story you were telling wasn't as conducive to RPGM and you too often ended up doing a lot of wandering around figuring out where you needed to go next. The story was too linear to work in RPGM, which is better suited for map contingent, sandbox games. Glad you were able to repurpose the images for a twine game. Has the gui feel of The Company currently.

That said, ran into a problem when Johnny meets Batgirl for the first time. After copping a feel he has a convo with Circe and she refers to him by name. Right now it still says "$player.firstname" whether you change his name or not.

Is it possible to resize the images so that they're about a third or so larger?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
N7 Tag on the OP should be HTML, not Others; also, as it's now HTML, it works for all platforms, including Mac, so no need for a link to an outdated Mac version

Reactions: rayminator
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes