2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

infogon

Dec 28, 2018
For the degree of abandonment that is having this game because of the change of the engine I warn the developer or developers that if you want to use Renpy as an engine but does not do so for lack of knowledge of code has my support to take the project forward.

In the face of adversity => solutions

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
For the degree of abandonment that is having this game because of the change of the engine I warn the developer or developers that if you want to use Renpy as an engine but does not do so for lack of knowledge of code has my support to take the project forward.

In the face of adversity => solutions
The problem is not the change itself but the change to HTML... it is like going back to the early 2000s...

infogon

Dec 28, 2018
The problem is not the change itself but the change to HTML... it is like going back to the early 2000s...
That's why I'm talking about Renpy. It would be suitable for this game and the only reason I can think of for not using it is ignorance of code as it is free and multiplatform.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
I have to say, changing the game to HTML and how badly it is executed baffles me. Ren'py is a flexible engine if you know what to do and it is not that hard to learn. Plus, reducing the scenes to texts with pictures spread is tiring to the eyes. This was a horrible mistake.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
As much as I hate.. no, despise HTML, I really wanted to give this game a chance. With all the problems staying connected online, or being able to play long enough to get any story relevance to feel like something was accomplished. Even IF the website is working properly. I tried to play the game but got fatal error blah blah blah. Defshock shouldn't try to fix what isn't broke. I will try and find something else here. It has been fun and I wish Defshock the best... B-bye
Even if this is a HTML game, it does not mean you need to be online to play it. Maybe your system is set up to not open html files in a browser,but you should just be able to drag and drop the html file into an open browser window and it should work.

Do you get to bang Futa/trans in this game , or they turn you into one ?
If they continue the story similar to the old rpgm version, depending on your choices, you will be feminized and fucked by futas, males and women whom you 'accidentally' turned into futas or you stay male and fuck every woman (or get cucked by them depending on choices).

this game still prologue?
Not still, just again. The RPGM version had quite a bit more story, but due to the change to twine a lot of it is not yet reimplemented.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I decided not to play the game, at this point, in the HTML version, just because it is so short, but, I liked the RPGM version very much. It had a lot going for it and even if the map graphics wasn't great, it could have been, if they took the time to do them. I've seen a couple of other RPGM 3D games that have had some great map graphics, at least that will be allowed for the engine, and I really liked the game and am still waiting for the next release. They had gotten so far in the game with RPGM and it seems way too many complaints about HTML, that they should just resurrect RPGM and just go from where they left off.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
It is kind of odd that here and over on Fap Nation is the only places they seem to have uploaded their newer stuff. On their Patreon and TFgames site, they still have their older versions listed. Maybe their paying customers did not like the change to HTML and told them to go back to RPGM. Who knows, but since they already had this content built and the storyline fledged out past the intro, they should have been able to get new content out faster, at least up until the point of where they stopped with RPGM, but doesn't seem to be like that.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
It is kind of odd that here and over on Fap Nation is the only places they seem to have uploaded their newer stuff. On their Patreon and TFgames site, they still have their older versions listed. Maybe their paying customers did not like the change to HTML and told them to go back to RPGM. Who knows, but since they already had this content built and the storyline fledged out past the intro, they should have been able to get new content out faster, at least up until the point of where they stopped with RPGM, but doesn't seem to be like that.
Dont forget, this here is a pirate site. Generally the developers do not upload their stuff here, but someone who paid for it does (or someone who got it from someone who paid for it). On TFGS only the free versions were (sometimes) uploaded and that has not changed for months.

The Defshock Patreon main post has not been kept up to date for multiple releases (still says current is 0.12.1), but a patron could download the 0.14 version. Again the free version that is available for everyone has not changed for months.

I doubt they will go back to rpgm, but i assume they underestimated the time needed to create a nice looking framework (which is why they 'borrowed' from other games) and to restructure the story. Still would have been nice to have at least a small update by now.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes