2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Good game but the change to twine renders it absolutely unplayable at times. No idea why the developer decided to switch, RPGM is way more suitable for this.
Yep, Twine = simplicity is the key to success :) However it might work if he rewrites the story a little.
It's a cool game (y)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I personally think that the dev should have either went with Ren'py or stayed with RPGM.
The need for this to get out of RPGM was a long time coming, but going to this format :sick: WTF was they thinking. Next thing is it will only be Texted base like alot of transformation games are. Not sure why i hate Text based to :D Ren'py is the only thing that would bail out this game. I think the Dev won't because that may require more work on the project than what they want to put in. Like making more pictures/photos "Walks away from this game yet again..."

Reactions: Grelk

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
The need for this to get out of RPGM was a long time coming, but going to this format :sick: WTF was they thinking. Next thing is it will only be Texted base like alot of transformation games are. Not sure why i hate Text based to :D Ren'py is the only thing that would bail out this game. I think the Dev won't because that may require more work on the project than what they want to put in. Like making more pictures/photos "Walks away from this game yet again..."
While many do not like RPGM it worked fine, Dev just had to fix the problems.

As for Ren'py it was honestly the most obvious choice. I do not understand why go to HTML.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Futa/trans Protagonist...

Does this mean I can start as a futa/trans MC or I can gradual and permanently change the MC to futa/Trans in game?

Or is it a one off thing?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
so the Zatanna give into pleasure route is broken despite it being in the fixes section, You cant choose to escape. Also keep getting dead ends which are just numbers nothing else.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Good game but the change to twine renders it absolutely unplayable at times. No idea why the developer decided to switch, RPGM is way more suitable for this.
The RPGM version was mostly running and people here asking where to find x (even when an image of the place was shown ingame). Quite sure a lot of people missed content (the prostitutes ie).

The switch to twine/html was also supposed to include a change in storytelling (from a simple choice based system to a stat based), there is not really that much in the new version but it's there. Not sure how hard that would have been in rpgm.

Personally I do not like renpy games, but mainly because most of them end up being simple VNs with a really limited number of choices. Would bet that more than half the people here just hit skip in renpy games till a sex scene pops up. There are more complex renpy games but they are rare.

While many do not like RPGM it worked fine, Dev just had to fix the problems.

As for Ren'py it was honestly the most obvious choice. I do not understand why go to HTML.
I can only assume the dev switched to html (instead of renpy) because he/she thought programming in html would be easier. Which it is in the way that html is more forgiving, but this is also a downside as you wont know of an error before someone notices it while playing. The existing bugs (and general structure of the code) suggest the dev does not have a background in programming.

Futa/trans Protagonist...

Does this mean I can start as a futa/trans MC or I can gradual and permanently change the MC to futa/Trans in game?

Or is it a one off thing?
You start as a male and (depending on your choices) are turned into ... so far only the mc breasts can grow in a scene or two.

Can the character be a futa/trans dominant or is he sissified sub?

Or atleast a switch futa/trans
When (or maybe if) the game gets more content than there is supposed to be a dom trans path, at least that was the plan a year ago or so.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
does this update make the navigation of menu's smoother? or are there still pointless hoops to jump through coppied straight from the rpgm verson?

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes