2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Ok have not had time to play, but did take a quick look at the html. Still full of (old) bugs.
25 "==" where "=" should be.
Regular expression based search replace "set ([$_]?[\w.]*) ==" with "set \1 ="

Still a HPMax in the napping passage.
Search replace "HPMax" with "MaxHP"

This should fix a lot of progression blocking bugs and the fight scene. Done this in the added html, now I'm off so more later.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Twine 2 is very simple tool so the game should be simplified, otherwise it will be tough.

jimjams24

Dec 14, 2019
Interesting idea for a game but its pretty much unplayable with all the bugs, its just a huge mess. I downloaded the earlier rpgm version and it was much more enjoyable

Reactions: TheRobotDevil

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Man the game has so many problems that... i cant even access half of the content....

I am seriously wondering yet again why did the dev move to HTML when RPGM was fine if the dev just fixed the bugs...

Ren'py would have been the better choice.. sigh...

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
wouldnt mind seeing alpha female content, kinda cliche to always find game where the female is sub all the time, would like to see this superheroine abit more dom, i meem he/she has the perfect power set for both, might be nice to seehow corrupt and viliness they can be lol

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Played the feminization route. The idea is interesting but there isn't really that much there when you take away all the RPGM walking back and forth. Plus the quest log seems pretty broken and I noticed at least one section of content that was out of order.
There is a bug where no matter what after facing BatGirl the third time in the Arena, you can not win, the HP glitches, no matter
what,even if you nap the day before and restore your HP, when you face BatGirl The HP does not display and BatGirl, Bat Whoops your Butt. It is an unfortunate glitch.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
So now that I have played it, I found some more bugs. Fixed some (mainly blocking ones) in the attached html but not all, there are far to many. The dev really needs to learn how to code properly. Just copying from different games and muddling around is not helping much, still it's funny whenever I stumble upon code that is obviously not for/from this game.

I set the random event chance to 1 out of 2 (also known as 50%) for home, city and jla becaus some story progression events share that chance. This means you will sometimes get spammed with events one after another, but I prefer this to not having a story event fire for weeks. Some of the events were never added to the list of possible events, I added some pushes here and there to somewhat keep to the story but I got lazy and had the last simply added at ingame date sept 13.

Now to the content:
There is some new content, mostly unfinished. Most of it can not be reached because the events allowing access are never added to the possible event list (ie discussion between bg and ww which allows access to ww appartment).
I'm still baffled how the dev can keep 150+ patrons.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So now that I have played it, I found some more bugs. Fixed some (mainly blocking ones) in the attached html but not all, there are far to many. The dev really needs to learn how to code properly. Just copying from different games and muddling around is not helping much, still it's funny whenever I stumble upon code that is obviously not for/from this game.

I set the random event chance to 1 out of 2 (also known as 50%) for home, city and jla becaus some story progression events share that chance. This means you will sometimes get spammed with events one after another, but I prefer this to not having a story event fire for weeks. Some of the events were never added to the list of possible events, I added some pushes here and there to somewhat keep to the story but I got lazy and had the last simply added at ingame date sept 13.

Now to the content:
There is some new content, mostly unfinished. Most of it can not be reached because the events allowing access are never added to the possible event list (ie discussion between bg and ww which allows access to ww appartment).
You're a goddamn hero and you deserve at least half of the devs patrons.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Seriously, the devs should cut Botopa a check for investing more time into making their game playable than they have.
And they are losing patrons. I, myself, am a former supporter who dropped my support after the switch to Twine. They had 200+ back then. I think people are slowly catch on, but not enough for them to make a real effort into getting their game back in working shape
It such a shame to see a game that had so much promise fall into such disarray.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
this game programing side is awful
the joke side is that rpgmv has a html mode too
the whole game is like several system mixed together (not in a good way)
the story has its potential if the bugs let it be :FacePalm:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018

Now to the content:
some event stop triger may be fine for one time events

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
I really like this game, and honestly think it is better in html than it was in rpg maker (too much pointless running around as the world just wasn't filled enough for it). However the bugs are simply ridiculous... As a software developer, I can say that there will always be some bugs, because of interactions between paths that were not considered, but in this game it seems like every single path is bugged and I don't think it is possible for the devs to not notice it before they released it... unless they just throw code into editor and release it without checking if it works?

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
How far MC can go towards becoming female? Can he actually turn into female on some path or currently its only heavily feminized sissy?

benok

Aug 29, 2017
I'm kind of sad about the way this game has turned out. It was better in RPG Maker, especially the turn based fighting parts. Repetitive travel and video parts slowing things down were the only real issues In that version, but better encoding and menu skips could have easily solved those problems.

IE: Leave the door at home and a menu shows up with your destination listed.

This HTML version is a buggy mess and somehow less intuitive. Repetitive travel has been replaced with endless click cycles. (Worse IMO), and much of the video and images are broken. It's hard to see if there's been any improvement.

I remember an early version of the RPG maker had a full gender change of the MC, that seems to be missing. Or maybe not, can't tell because I can't progress the story. I was at 3/4 with the lex internship and after visiting the lab again my progress reduced to 2/4 and wondergirl has no dialogue.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How far MC can go towards becoming female? Can he actually turn into female on some path or currently its only heavily feminized sissy?
Yup would be, went a different way: Added an event control list to the side bar (and found a home event I missed the first time). The list is only visible while in the appropiate zone. I did not test it much but it works for me.
actually made it mutch more worse do not blame you the game is a broken mess

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Best to forget about this game until SOMEBODY posts in this thread to say that the game is actually worth playing again.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Best to forget about this game until SOMEBODY posts in this thread to say that the game is actually worth playing again.
Well I would play this game if player character can go fully female rather than staying as feminized sissy. Is the biggest boner killer for me.

Reactions: benok
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes