2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
How...how is it with every 'update' they find new ways to make the game buggier than it was before? I'm not even going to ask if there's a semblance of new content.

Reactions: qwsaq

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
How...how is it with every 'update' they find new ways to make the game buggier than it was before? I'm not even going to ask if there's a semblance of new content.
Future changelog:
- Introduced gamebreaking bug when entering circe's lab in the afternoon
- fixed issue where some images actually loaded
- added more child tags with missing parent tags

- scrapped html version in place of a pen'py reeboot
- there are currently no bugs. this is planned to be resolved in the next release

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I can't be the only one who's absolutely horrified by this leatherface looking shit..
View attachment 893294
That are two face images shown on top of each other. A bug not seen in the offline version because one image file was missing. Aint it great that one bug can hide another.

To be fair they fixed some bugs just not all.
There was some new content in the 0.20 alpha but not enough to persuade me to fix the bugs to make it accessible.

.20 full is on Patreon
Yup and we can again wait for a piraty patron to gift us with it.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, nice idea ... there is far too few superheroine content out there!

But the HTML/JS version is a mess. JS errors, missing content at some points, events fire in wrong sequence and get repeated (poor Santana gets used almost every day ^^' And she never learns how to prevent it).

Will try the RPMG version now ... too bad devs changed to a buggy technology.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I've been gone a while from this thread and game. Has it improved or have they taken it back to the original format of the game?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I've been gone a while from this thread and game. Has it improved or have they taken it back to the original format of the game?
While there were some updates, even some with bugfixes, at 0.20 alpha (did not have access to the final version of 0.20) the game is still a buggy mess. And for me it looks like the dev is fleecing his patrons: drop a small, even tiny update after a few months and just take the money in the other months.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
While there were some updates, even some with bugfixes, at 0.20 alpha (did not have access to the final version of 0.20) the game is still a buggy mess. And for me it looks like the dev is fleecing his patrons: drop a small, even tiny update after a few months and just take the money in the other months.
1614472242461.png
1614472307399.png
they are lying to themselves too

• Haha
Reactions: Samken and lnppo

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
v0.21 alpha is out. There are some links on but be ready for a sloooooow download unless you have an account for their uploaders. Still better a slow download than spending money on something that is most likely still full of bugs.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes