2.00 star(s) 12 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
v0.21 alpha is out. There are some links on but be ready for a sloooooow download unless you have an account for their uploaders. Still better a slow download than spending money on something that is most likely still full of bugs.
Sadly after 8 hours of waiting for it to download v0.21 is a broken mess you can't even interact with Barbara/Batgirl even though the sexy redhead was one of the main reasons to play the game.

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Here you go Mega
Thank you for that, the 8h download failed twice for me.

Regarding the new version: It's not worth it.
The intro has been redone, I prefer it to the old intro except for the need to input two names for the PC (would guess most players will just use the same one both times). The 'old' name should just be given and with the new name the players can customize.
Some characters got their looks redone (Allison and Hailey) but not all images with those characters have been redone so it's mix and match. Some additional stuff has been added here and there but there are still a lot of bugs blocking content and some has even been removed as far as I can see. The games size is not a good indication for the amount of content here, as there are multiple gifs > 10MB

Feb 14, 2020
If only they could keep the quality of the new intro for the rest of the game. It would be really great.
I like the changes they made to it, but the bugs once you're past the new intro are still the same as before and they also introduced some new ones which now block access to content you could actually get to before. *sigh*

Reactions: mag5246

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
If only they could keep the quality of the new intro for the rest of the game. It would be really great.
I like the changes they made to it, but the bugs once you're past the new intro are still the same as before and they also introduced some new ones which now block access to content you could actually get to before. *sigh*
I went to find out the game is still buggy shit, or after 5 versions it became possible to play it. Thanks for the answer)

Reactions: ZioBen

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Still?
This game seemed so promising when I first saw it as an RPGM game, but whatever the team consists of... it's not game designers.
Agreed.

Even when it was in RPGM though it had several bugs that made it nearly unplayable. Concept is intriguing though and the two paths are nice. But like so many devs that post here they seem to not have an outline of the story they are trying to tell and that leads to conflicts in the lines of logic and breaks the suspension of disbelief.

Reactions: ZioBen and lakano

tuske

May 23, 2017
Damn, after giving the devs some time and waiting for a couple of updates I really wanted to give this game another try, but what´s the point if it´s still a buggy mess? I hope they work on fixing those game breaking bugs soon.

Feb 14, 2020
Damn, after giving the devs some time and waiting for a couple of updates I really wanted to give this game another try, but what´s the point if it´s still a buggy mess? I hope they work on fixing those game breaking bugs soon.
Totally agree. Currently people should hold off on trying this until they at least manage to put out a version that gives you access to all the content. In the current state it is merely more than a concept, rather than an actual game.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Before i get exitet ...

An Update or an "Update" to cash in more money ?

Are the devs back on track because they did somewere wright they are rebuilding again the hole intro ?

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Agreed.

Even when it was in RPGM though it had several bugs that made it nearly unplayable. Concept is intriguing though and the two paths are nice. But like so many devs that post here they seem to not have an outline of the story they are trying to tell and that leads to conflicts in the lines of logic and breaks the suspension of disbelief.
i really dont like feminization but a submissive superhero being dominated is so hot to me someone shoild capitalize on this create their own charachters kind of like third crisis but femdom in male..or you can add a feminization rout too

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
They should have streamlined and gone with novell format Ren'py, focusing on visuals and story development instead of jamming everything into one buggy complex HTML disaster of a game.. Just dump all the useless RP combat mechanics, which I doubt anyone cares about and feel out of place in this non-action game.

Last edited:

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I hope someone makes a remake of this remake, so the can return it back to what it use to be! HTML Suck cause you can't really save your progress! They always have to start over from the beginning every time you play it!

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
They should have streamlined and gone with novell format Ren'py, focusing on visuals and story development instead of this cluster f* buggy complex HTML disaster.. Just dump all the useless RP combat mechanics I doubt anyone cares about and feel out of place in this non-action game.
yeah even in rpgm is better

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Before i get exitet ...

An Update or an "Update" to cash in more money ?

Are the devs back on track because they did somewere wright they are rebuilding again the hole intro ?
I can't actually speak to the amount of new content because I haven't played this in a very long time, and I didn't manage to get all that deep into the game. What I will say is that the game has a bunch of instances where they either used the wrong variable name in things, and a bunch of times where they didn't add a '$' to things, so you see player.name and similar pretty often. There are also a bunch off easily found error messages and quite a few scenes that should be one time scenes that you can repeat over and over again. I would suggest avoiding this unless there is some sort of bug fix version released. At the moment it is extremely unpolished.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes